Saturday, October 24, 2015

MakeupInboxPH Haul


Let's take a break from all the reviews, shall we?

I bet you're already fed up with all my raves about this online shopping site so I'll spare you this time. I'll just get right into the items and keep this short and sweet. ;D

 Let's start off with the ones I'm most excited about and those are the stuff from Soap & Glory. I've heard a lot of positive reviews for this brand especially for their body care items. I think they are very popular in the UK and they just started selling their stuff in selected stores in the US this year.


The first one that I have here is their Happy Pamper Set. This set includes deluxe sizes of their Clean On Me Shower Gel and The Righteous Butter Body Moisturizer. They both have the original pink rose and bergamot fragrance.


Next is the Irresistibubble Set which contains Sugar Crush Body Wash and Sugar Crush Body Buttercream. Their Sugar Crush line has smashed brown sugar and sweet lime fragrance.

Moving on, I have more body care products from different brands. 


I have this Firming Sugar Scrub in Italian Mocha from Tree Hut which I believe is a natural brand and they also don't test on animals. This smells really yummy.


I also have the African Black Soap in liquid form from Coastal Scents. It is all natural and produced by Fair Trade Standards. Whenever you purchase natural products from Coastal Scents, you actually get to help the women and families of Ghana by contributing to their livelihood and betterment.


They also included this sample set of their Forever Blush in Sweet and Graceful.

Let's now get into the perfumes that I got.


I have this Classic Fragrance Collection from Instyle. I heard that this brand is one of the best when it comes to making impressions of popular perfumes. This set includes impressions of Happy, Angel and No. 5.


Lastly, I have Fantasy Twist by Britney Spears which oddly reminds me of Pokemon. Hahaha. Anyways, it's in 100 ml and the actual bottle size is a little bit bigger than I thought.

That's everything that I got. I hope you enjoyed this little haul. I'll talk to you again later. I'm quite positive that it's going to be another set of product reviews so watch out. ;) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment