Friday, January 22, 2016

5 Underrated YouTubers

Below is a list of YouTubers that, I believe, deserve far more lovin' than they currently get.

If you are getting tired of the same faces that pop up on your subscription feed and looking for a breath of fresh air, you may want to give these people a chance. They are some of the most hardworking and consistent YouTubers out there. They upload regularly, sometimes even every single day. With them around, there's always something to look forward to. Above that, they also have great personalities. Expect to learn a lot from them and get ready to be inspired.

For a daily dose of positivity, check out Pinch Me Living by Bernadette Logue. She's there to remind us about awareness and willingness to do things and so much more. My favorite is her series of  Daily Inspiration with B. They are short but meaningful. I also enjoy her affirmation videos and I make use of them whenever I meditate. Watch her and see for yourself if her words will resonate with you, too.


The idea of making this post actually came to mind while I was watching Olivia from livloveshermakeup. I like the girl so much. She's very sweet and energetic at the same time. Her energy, smile and laugh are very contagious. If you're into beauty stuff, then she's the girl for you.

I personally found her months ago while I was watching tons of skincare videos and I found her collection. She is a skincare junkie and she enjoys masking like myself. She has a lot and she does know stuff about them. Apart from that, she also got me into pairing body mists with perfumes. Oh, she's also very talented. She actually plays the flute very well. She has a different channel for that, Olivia Sohlen, but, there's also an on cam sample on her main/beauty channel.


When it comes to makeup application (for both men and women), I enjoy watching Jonathan Curtis. This guy knows what he's doing. Aside from being knowledgeable and talented when it comes to makeup, I also find him very classy and sophisticated yet humble and down to earth. There's something about the way he speaks and moves. I adore him.


Now, if you need some help regarding minimalism, veganism, saving and budgeting, then you have to get yourself acquainted with Melissa Alexandria. This girl is not just beautiful, but also very smart. I'm sure you'll agree with me after watching even just a single video of her. She always has good points in whatever she's talking about. You'll understand what I'm saying. Besides that, she can also get you into cruelty free and more natural makeup and skincare products.


Last but not the least, we have TheThriftyHannako. I can't actually complete this list without a kababayan, can I? Well, this Pinay knows how to look so fashionable without breaking the bank. I love her style, not only when it comes to clothing, but also in video editing and her thumbnails.


You may go now, my friends, and give these awesome people some views. I'm positive that you'll adore some of them, if not all, as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment