Saturday, March 4, 2017

Scents & Style Essential Oils in Vanilla, Lemon &Ginger, Jasmine and Lavender


These are the best essential oils that I've tried so far.

I can no longer remember the exact date, but I think I got these essential oils early last year. Despite that, worry not, I was just in Vetafs, the place where I got these, last February 28 of this year and they still offer this brand. The only thing is that Scents & Style just recently started to change and repackage their products. Only a few essential oils in the same packaging and scents as the ones I have are left.


I got these oils for 49 Php each. They are very affordable. Each bottle contains 10 ml.


Speaking of bottle, I do like their packaging, not just necessarily the bottle, but also the box. They are pretty straightforward.


Each box includes simple writings of only important details. They have the product name, brand, direction and warning. What I like are the specific elements in each one, such as the color and the scent logo.


The bottles, too, have extra simple writings plus very classic and clean attributes all around. These bottles do not leak. They don't give me any problem.


My favorite part is that each bottle comes with a dropper. That makes the oil very easy and convenient to use. 


I really like the different details in each one of the product. Even the oils inside are of slightly different colors.

In regards to the amount of oil in each bottle, you might think that it's too little especially because scented oils from other brands usually come in either 15 or 20 ml. However, with these oils, a little goes a very long way. You only need to use a drop or at most three each time. That's enough to fill the entire room with strong scent. Actually, the scent will even travel outside the room, it doesn't matter whether the door is closed or not. I have very good experiences with these oils. 

 Unlike the one that I reviewed here, they don't evaporate quickly. They slowly dissipate and their scents circulate evenly around the whole room. If you're wondering, my room is of decent size, not too small, but neither too big. To give you an idea, I have a queen size bed, some cabinets here and there and I still have enough space to walk around.

Let's now talk about each scent.


I used to hate vanilla scents. I find them a bit mature for my taste and sometimes suffocating. Luckily, their essential oil in Vanilla smells just right. It's sweet but not cloying. 


Ginger and Lemon, smells like lemongrass to me. It's such an uplifting scent. It makes me feel cheerful and energetic. I like burning it while I'm exercising or finishing a chore.


The next one, Jasmine, used to be my favorite last year. However, I'm currently not in the mood for overly floral scents so I no longer use it as much as before. This one smells like real jasmine, but with added sweetness. 


The last one that I have is Lavender. It's a very calming and relaxing scent. I like using this one while meditating.

If you want to know more about lavender oil, then check out this article, Lavender: The Go-to Essential Oil. I personally find it helpful and informative. It is composed of pretty much everything that you need to know about this specific oil: its origin, benefits, uses and even when to avoid it.

Overall, these oils are potent. They have such a strong scent, but in a good way. Their strong scents don't come too sweet, too sour, too bitter or anything. None of them makes me heady and want to puke. 

I think these oils are perfect.I adore everything about them: the quality, the price, the packaging, and the longevity. If there's something else that I would ask for, that would be a wider scent selection. You know how much I love gourmet scent. Hmmmm, I'd definitely hoard some if they would release dessert smelling oils. Hahaha

More powers to Scents & Style. I'm really thankful that they're around to offer wonderful and affordable products. Let's cross our finger and hope that their new releases are of better quality, if not the same. I'll definitely try them out soon. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment