Monday, May 15, 2017

What I Say: Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Flavored Lip Scrub


The Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Flavored Lip Scrub that I have is in Strawberry Fizz. Both the scent and the taste are very similar to their Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in the same "flavor".
  

This lip scrub contains 13.5 g / .78 oz of product. I think that's a pretty generous amount for a lip product. I've been using this for quite a while now but it is still more than half full. A little bit goes a long way. A pea sized amount of product is enough to thoroughly scrub the lips.      


This is extremely easy to use. You only have to massage it on your lips, maybe for a minute, then tissue it off. Be sure to be gentle, especially while taking the product off, since intense scrubbing or motion can cause damage or wrinkles in the long run. To take it off with more ease, simply wet the tissue. 

The list of ingredients is shown above. It is composed of mixtures of different oils.


The texture of the product is not that rough. The granules are pretty fine and even. It also doesn't feel very sticky.


It makes my lips feel soft and smooth. It also makes them look a little bit plumper and pinker for a while. However, it's important to moisturize the lips after using this product or else it will make the lips feel dry after some hours. It also has the tendency to make my lips peel after a day or two. After the peeling (or maybe pulling, since I enjoy pulling the dead skin off even though I know that it's a no-no), my lips will then feel healed, renewed and healthy. Overall, I enjoy using this product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment