Saturday, May 13, 2017

What I Wore: Blast From the Past VI | Double Trouble


Today, I'm going to share with you two outfits that are perfect for the summer!

Chloe and I wore these outfits summer of the previous year when our family went out to eat. We went to Fortune Seafood Restaurant in Balanga, Bataan and had a really good time. The service was good. The dishes were delicious and filling. 











The photos above are really messy and unattractive. I guess we were really in a hurry to dig in. 




Coco's outfit:
Top: Thrifted (It's actually mine)
Shorts: (I have no idea ^^v)
Shoes: Sneakers
Sunglasses: Vetaf's Superstore


Top: Thrifted (It has a low back detail)
Shorts: RRL
Shoes: Soulmate (I think it's a brand exclusive for SM Dept Store)
Sunglasses: Vetaf's Superstore
Sling Purse: a hand-me-down

No comments:

Post a Comment