Tuesday, July 25, 2017

What I Say: Human Nature 100% Natural Premium Deodorants in Happy Pink and Powder Fresh


Here are two more products from one of my favorite brands.


These deos are available on Human Nature's website for 94.75 Php each. I got mine for 100 Php each at a kiosk called Samontes, which is located at the top floor of Robinson's Victoria Galeria in Balanga, Bataan.  

A tube contains 50 mL of product. It doesn't come in other sizes.


These are liquid roll-on deodorants. The containers are made of sturdy plastic and the roller balls work really well. However, you have to always keep them in an upright position or else they will dispense too much product. 



The expiration date of each product is listed at the bottom of the tube.


These two are almost exactly the same. The biggest thing that differentiates them is the scent. 

Happy Pink has a yummy sweet scent. It almost reminds me of candies. It has such a youthful and bubbly scent. It is perfect for the young ones and the young-at-hearts. 

Powder Fresh, on the other hand, suits the more mature ones. It has a creamy powder scent. It has a bit of a serious, deep, mysterious vibe. I think it's more gender neutral than the other one.



That's about it for their difference, the rest is pretty much the same. They even have almost the exact lists of ingredients. Well, except for the coconut oil that Happy Pink contains.


The two of them don't contain any parabens, aluminum salts, triclosan, phthalates and synthetic fragrances. They are 100% natural and cruelty-free.

Since they both contain wonderful ingredients like sunflower oil and P-Anisic acid, aside from being antibacterial, they also help lighten and smoothen the skin. They are very effective at that. They even reduce the appearance of chicken skin and I feel like they both make the hairs grow slower and get thinner.

They both have an extremely smooth, creamy, almost oily consistency, but they don't feel sticky or uncomfortable. It's just that they don't dry super fast, so you have to be more patient. 

I have nothing to worry about when it comes to build-up since they don't produce any funny stuff. They also don't leave any stain or marks on my clothes.

The only one but the biggest problem that I have with these products is the questionable longer odor protection. I feel like they don't give 24-hour protection especially if a person sweats a lot.  

To be honest, I don't feel comfortable and confident to use them whenever I need to be outside. So, I only use them when I know that I'll be staying in the house all day, doing no heavy work or activity. They work great on those days.

For the record, I've tried other natural deodorants and these ones are some of the best so far. They have tons of good qualities, effects and benefits, even though they are still lacking. I'm hoping for a product improvement. I know Human Nature can do it, so I'm looking forward to the future and the possible developments. I'm also planning to try their stick deodorant. Maybe that one is much better. We'll see. Of course, I'll let you know once I get to it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment