Monday, August 7, 2017

What I Say: Bench Organics 92% Aloe Face & Body Mist


I love mists! They beat the heat and the uncomfortable sticky feeling that comes with it.

I got this particular mist from Bench for only 229 Php. It contains 5.1 fl. oz. or 150 mL of product. Among all the mists that I've tried so far, this one is the most inexpensive. It's also the one that comes in the biggest size. Most mists only have 50-100 mL of product.


It is made in Korea, the pioneer when it comes to beauty and skincare. Knowing that actually makes me feel more at ease and comfortable with this product.

It is made up of Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Alcohol Denat, Propylene Glycol, Dipropalene Glycol, Water, Butylene Glycol, Polyglutamic Acid, Caulerpa Lentilifera Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Betaine, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Polyester-5, Polyquaternium-51, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Gycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum.

It is 92% Aloe and it contains other plant extracts. Nonetheless, I believe it's not all-natural and organic, but it doesn't claim to be anyway. 

The one thing that I mind is the parfum. I'm not a big fan of the scent. They should have kept it more natural. It is tolerable, but still a bit too perfume-y and green for my taste. Fortunately, it doesn't linger.


The manufacturing and expiration dates are both listed on the bottom of the bottle.


The packaging is pretty simple, but it is extremely efficient. Especially the spray nozzle, I love how it disperses the product finely and evenly. It doesn't leak or create any mess. It is one of the best atomizers that I've tried.


What I adore about this product is that it's not only marketed as a facial mist, but also as a body mist. It is truly a multipurpose product that you can use anytime and anywhere. It can act as an all-over light moisturizer, toner, setting spray and refresher. You can use it over or under any make-up. Yes, even body makeup.

I personally use it both ways. I mean both under or alone and over something else.

I adore how it refreshes my bare skin. It lightly hydrates and moisturizes without leaving any heavy or sticky feeling. My favorite part is that it gives my skin a healthy, dewy look. With that said, I'm not quite positive if girls who prefer the matte finish would appreciate this product.

Moving on, it's also an effective makeup setting spray. It doesn't only prolong the stay of the products, it also makes them blend so well into the skin. It takes away any dryness and powderiness.

This Bench Organics 92% Aloe Face & Body Mist is definitely a must try in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment