Saturday, August 5, 2017

What I Say: ZA Perfect Action Mascara


Is this mascara really perfect? Read more and find out what I think. ;)

I got this as a gift last Christmas, so I know nothing about the price. However, I'm positive that ZA Cosmetics is available in many leading drugstores and department stores. They even have their own webpage. I easily found this product there. You can check it out here

Mine is in smudgeproof, but they also have a waterproof version.


The tube is noticeably shorter but thicker than the standard size of mascaras. The packaging is pretty simple and straightforward. 


Other than the brand and the product name, the only other details you can see on the tube are the ones written in this small sticker. Most mascaras have additional circular stickers on either the top or bottom of the tubes, but this one doesn't.


The box is filled with product information. It is made of clear sturdy plastic with just white, black and pink details. I like it. I think it looks clean and well organized, minus the sticker. 


 This is the sticker that I'm talking about. They have the expiration date and a few more details on an additional sticker that is not even properly aligned. I guess I'm just being a neat freak. Hahaha Anyway, the time of my mascara is almost up. I'm glad I decided to make this review or else I wouldn't know. 


The do's and don't's are clearly stated on the side.  


Here's the list of ingredients. It contains beeswax, collagen and Vit. E. Those ingredients work like magic, because I indeed find this mascara light and nourishing. It doesn't make my lashes feel stiff and the consistency is not too thick and dense, so it doesn't weigh my lashes down. It almost feels like putting a serum on my lashes. It's pretty unique. It does have a high-end or premium quality vibe, even though I believe ZA is an affordable drugstore brand.    


This is the back of the box. They have clear directions on how to properly apply this mascara and other relevant details. There's also the pesty sticker. Hahaha I don't have OCD, I just get extremely picky (sometimes). I didn't bother removing it, because I'm sure it would leave a sticky mess.


This is how the brush looks. It does have two sides. It is pretty easy to use, even on the corner of the lashes.

This mascara contains fiber lashes. Luckily, I don't find them annoying. They are actually easy to manage. They help add volume and length. 

This mascara separates my lashes nicely and doesn't weigh down my stubborn stick straight lashes. 


The left side shows my natural lashes, while the right shows them curled. I don't have anything on.

The thing that I love the most about ZA Perfect Action Mascara is that it doesn't only give me the wispy and fluttery feel, but also that type of look. 

   
This is how my lashes look with mascara on. I don't have any mascara on my lower lashes. I also don't think the camera captured perfectly the wonder of this product, but these photos are the best among the hundreds that I took. :P

I really like and enjoy this mascara. I adore the quality, the feel and the look. No other mascara has given me such wonderful impression. It is also easy to remove with just water and facial soap, so it's really gentle on the eyes.

Nonetheless, there's no such thing as perfect and this mascara isn't an exemption. 

It is indeed smudge-proof, sweat-proof and even a bit water-resistant. However, if you can tell by looking on the photos, it flakes a little bit. It only happens after the product dries on my lashes and it's nothing that a simple sweeping off can't solve. I just intentionally didn't clean them up for the sake of this review. It's not something that would make me want to throw away this mascara. It's just that, like most things, it also has its pros and cons, advantages and disadvantages, positive and negative. 

Overall, if you want wispy and fluttery lashes, that a lot of mascaras can't give, and you don't mind a bit of cleaning and wiping off, then I strongly suggest this mascara. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment