Saturday, September 30, 2017

Coins.ph | Signing Up

Image result

With Coins.ph, it's easier to send and receive money, pay bills, buy load, manage bitcoins and earn. Sign up using the code or link below and verify your account to instantly get 50 Php! 😉


The code that I just shared with you is a referral code which means if you decide to use it, then we're both going to get 50 Php. If you choose not to use a code, you would still get money from Coins.ph, but it would just be 10 Php. I actually didn't use one when I started and I do regret it a little bit. 

If you have a family member or a friend who uses Coins.ph, I suggest you ask his/her referral code. It would be nice for you guys to earn together. If you don't have one, feel free to use mine.   

Anyway, let me give you a step by step guide on how to sign up and get either 10 Php or 50 Php. 
It's totally free!


You can access Coins.ph using a computer, an Android or an IOS device.


1. Sign up using your mobile number or e-mail address and your chosen password which must be at least 8 characters and contain a number. They will then send you a verification code.


 I chose to sign up using my e-mail address and they sent me a code that I could type and also a link that I could just click easily and that would send me to my verified page. 

That's all you need for Level 1 verification. You now have a Coins.ph account and can possibly cash in up to 2000 Php daily, 50,000 Php monthly and 50,000 Php annually, but you can't cash out. 

In order to do that and get your free money, you still have to level up your trust and verification. 

2. A. To level up, you have to go through phone verification.

As I've told you, I used my email address to start my account. After that, I just added my number on the site and they sent me another code. I just needed to type that code on the site. 

B. The next step is identity verification. You just have to answer a form full of basic info about yourself such as age, birthday, address, source of fund and the likes. This is also the part where they will ask you for an ID. Any government ID will do. You just need one. Take a clear photo of it and upload it on the site.

These requirements are for security purposes. It's pretty much like when you're opening an account on a bank.

C. After that, move on to selfie verification. You just have to take a photo of yourself holding the ID that you presented. It has to be the same ID.

They will review those stuff and you'll just have to wait for 1-3 days for their approval. 

Mine personally took less than 24 hours. I received e-mails about the successful verifications of both the id and the selfie. The cash in limit has been then changed to up to 50,000 Php daily, 100,000 Php  monthly and 400,000 Php annually and it's now possible to also cash out up to 50,000 Php daily, 250,000 Php monthly and 400,000 Php annually. I also received my 10 Php right after that. 


That's it! You now own a secured and verified account on Coins.ph and have either 10 Php or 50 Php on your wallet.


I'll talk about how to cash in and cash out next time and also how to increase your limit once again. 

I know that it is really simple and easy. Still, I hope you find this article helpful, especially those of you who are still not so familiar with this type of registrations and sites. If you have any question, leave them on the comment section below and I'll try my best to answer them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment