Friday, August 2, 2019

BELO INTENSE WHITE DEODORANT


I believe this is one of the cheapest whitening deos out there.

I got this 40 mL bottle two weeks ago from Watson's for only 105 Php.


To keep this post short and straightforward, this deo didn't work well for me. Actually, it was quite promising the first few days. But then, after a little bit more than a week of use, it started irritating skin. My underarms got dry, red and a bit dark. It also felt bumpy and itchy.


I discontinued using this product immediately as recommended at the back.

To be honest, I picked up this item on a whim. I didn't read any reviews beforehand. I even only read the label on my way home. I got I bit bummed when I saw the entire list of  ingredients. It contains silicone which I'm not very fond of, especially when it comes to skincare products. I think it works great on base makeup products such as primers to work as some sort of a barrier, but that's that. I still decided to give it a go since it's from a well-known brand.

This was not the first time that such thing happened to my underarms. Another whitening deo from another brand have caused the same thing years ago. I guess I just really have to stick to more gentle products.

If you're wondering what I've been doing to remedy the irritation, I've been slathering aloe vera gel on my armpits twice daily and so far so good. After just a day or two, my underarms are now in a much better condition and almost back to normal.

Just a reminder, what works for me, or didn't in this case, won't necessarily yield the same results for you. It's important to know and listen to your body.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment