Monday, August 12, 2019

LUXE ORGANIX ALOE VERA SOOTHING GEL


In case you're wondering about the brand of aloe vera gel that I have been using to ease the underarm irritation that I mentioned on my previous post, it is the one from Luxe Organix.

You can easily find it in any Watson's stores or even online.

A tub contains 300 mL of product. I remember it being more affordable compared to other aloe vera gels in the market.

I usually keep it in the fridge for that extra cooling and refreshing sensation. 

I don't only use it on my body, I also sometimes use it on my face whenever I run out of my usual facial moisturizer. It is an effective all-around product for me. 

It does perform really well. It moisturizes my skin just right. If you're into some extremely deep moisturization and smoothening, I suggest you use another product that is rich and creamy. However, I think the best attributes of this gel are how calming, soothing and healing it is. It easily takes away any itchiness, redness and irritation. It also helps burns, cuts and wounds heal faster.


It claims to be 99.85% aloe vera. Nonetheless, I still think that the other ingredients such as the lavender, chamomilla, rosemary and sage do help a lot and are also to be credited for the greatness of this product. 

Aside from that, this product is also free from alcohol, paraben and artificial color. 


It is a clear gel that is rather jiggly, but not totally runny. The texture is definitely that of usual aloe vera gels. The scent is also the same. It's not my favorite smell to be honest, but it's not overpowering so I don't mind. When it comes to consistency, it does have a bit of tackiness. I personally don't find that bothersome. I think that's to be expected from such products. 

On normal days, I only apply a thin layer and it gets absorbed pretty fast. However, on some occasions, especially when I'm experiencing some discomfort or irritations, I prefer to slather up a rather generous amount and it does take a bit of a while to get fully absorbed. I find that it works faster and better that way, though. 


I will definitely purchase this Luxe Organix Soothing Gel again if I end up not finding something better or even something that's just on par with it. At the moment, I still have a few aloe vera gels from a different brand to open and use up. 

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment