Monday, October 21, 2019

FOODSTAR MIKKU YOGHURT DRINK


I was about to go on with a few more Human Nature products, but then I've decided to share a different one this time. Today, it's all about my new found love, this Foodstar Mikku Yoghurt Drink.


It is a product of Thailand and is manufactured by Foodstar Co., LTD. It is imported and distributed by Linkage Foods Venture Corporation here in the Philippines.

This drink is available at 7-Eleven stores for 34 Php. I believe it only comes in one size which is 300 mL.

The one that I have here is in the original flavor. They also have blueberry- and orange-flavoured ones.


The ingredients are listed both in Thai and in English, which is very helpful.

The nutrition information is also the same.


The expiry date is not on the clear label, but stamped near the neck of the bottle itself.

This product claims to contain 9 essential amino acids.

The greatest benefit of this drink to me is how it effectively improves my digestion. I tend to feel easily bloated and even get constipated at times, but I think this drink has managed to help a lot with those issues.


It's advised to keep it away from sunlight and heat. It's also important to shake it well before drinking, since sediment and separation tend to occur due to natural ingredients, but they are not harmful to the body. 

It has the same color and consistency as most yogurt drinks.


This one definitely tastes better when chilled. It has a pretty similar vibe and taste to Yakult and Delight, but creamier. It also has a sort of ice cream-like aftertaste and that's my favorite thing about it. I find the taste of this drink really delicious and heavenly.

If you like sweets, I bet you'll love this one, too. It's a yoghurt drink that is definitely on the sweeter side, though, not in an extreme or bad way.

The original flavoured Mikku is definitely a hit for me.


Keep your eyes out for my posts regarding the other flavors.

Until next time!
💖

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the wonderful information about sports drinks. Generally people are use those drink at the time of sport which are giving energy in body. Like shunya herbal drink work as sport drink and nothing any side effects because of its herbal drink or juice.

    ReplyDelete