Friday, October 25, 2019

MIKKU ORANGE FLAVOURED YOGHURT DRINK


I do think orange is the best citrus fruit. I like eating it as it is or drinking its juice. However, I'm not a huge fan of orange-flavoured stuff such as candies, jellies, biscuits and the likes because they remind me more of orange-flavoured medicines instead of the actual taste of oranges. Yet, due to my love for the original-flavoured Mikku, I caved in and also bought a bottle of Mikku Orange-Flavoured Yoghurt Drink.

I also got this from 7-Eleven for the same price of 34 Php.

For more basic information about the product, kindly check out my recent post regarding the blue Mikku Yoghurt Drink


I don't want to repeat the basic stuff since they're pretty much the same. Even the list of ingredients is almost the same.

The nutrition information is just slightly different.


Despite tons of similarities, it's still easy to differentiate the two from each other, thanks to the image of oranges on the label and also the orange accent color all around the bottle.


I find the scent of this one more refreshing compared to the first one. It definitely has a brighter and livelier smell that can lift up the mood.

Both the scent and the taste make me think of orange creamsicle. There's the undeniable sweetness and creaminess. The tastes of citrus and yogurt are also present. They all work together nicely and make this drink really enjoyable. This drink does taste good and is better than other orange-flavoured drinks.

I'm glad I gave this drink I try. I don't love it as much as the original, but I really like it and I'll definitely purchase more of this drink.

Until next time! 
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment