Thursday, November 14, 2019

MIKKU BLUEBERRY FLAVOURED YOGHURT DRINK


It took a bit of a while, but here it is, the last of the Mikku Yoghurt Drinks and this one is blueberry flavoured.

Let me keep this post short and straightforward. For general details about product, kindly check out my reviews about the other two Mikku drinks: the regular and the orange flavoured one.


The list of ingredients and nutrition facts are still pretty much the same.


The packaging also is, except for the accent color which for this one is violet. Even the drink itself has a violet tinge.


The scent it has is definitely that of a blueberry flavoured chewy candy. It smells sweet and fruity, so it gives off this light and refreshing vibe. Unlike the other two, it doesn't smell as creamy.

Even taste-wise, I don't find it as creamy or more like ice cream-y as the first two. The creaminess is still present in the backdrop, but the blueberry taste is surely the one taking the center stage. It is powerful, but not in a bad way.

Overall, I think the taste is nice, but I don't love it as much as the other two. For some reason, I think kids or younger people would like this taste better than I do.

That's all for now.
Thank you for stopping by. 
Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment