Friday, November 15, 2019

STA. MARIA DAIRY LOW FAT YOGHURT DRINK in MANGO


I have another set of yoghurt drinks to share with you, guys. This time it's from a local brand called Sta. Maria Dairy.

I myself am not very familiar with the brand. In fact, this is my first encounter with it. I'm not even sure if they are offering products other than yoghurt drinks. 


Their products are manufactured by Sta. Maria Dairy Division of Catmon Multipurpose Cooperative in Dairy Farmers Street Km. 37 Pulong Buhangin Sta. Maria, Bulacan. Their contact info, such as their telephone number, email and social media account, are also indicated on the back of the bottle. 

The brand's yoghurt drinks are available at WalterMart Supermarket. They are available in two sizes. There is a big one that's probably more than a liter. I chose to go for the smaller 200 mL bottle. The mini ones retail for 40 Php each. I purchased 3 of them: one in Blueberry, one in Pineapple and of course, the last one which is the star of today's post, Mango.


This drink is composed of only few ingredients. You can find the short list below the nutrition information. 

This mango yoghurt drink smells like mango and cheese to me. Does that sound like a weird combo? Worry not, it doesn't smell that weird. 

Taste-wise, the mango flavor is a bit overpowered by the creaminess of the product. Just like most yoghurt drinks, it is a litter bit sweet and a little bit sour. The thing the sets it apart from the others is how creamy or dairy it is. It definitely has an extremely strong and heavy dairy scent and taste. It doesn't taste bad. However, I find it a little bit too strong for my liking.

Also, it has a very thick and dense consistency. To be honest, it is more of a yoghurt and less of a drink.

All in all, I think instead of being consumed alone, this product is better mixed or paired with something else.

I do see myself still buying and trying out the other flavors, but I'm not very positive about repurchasing this specific one again.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment