Saturday, March 2, 2019

ROHTO C3 AQUA CONTACT LENS EYE DROP (PINK VARIANT)


I'm having a thing for eye drops at the moment. I think there's no better way to satisfy such obsession than with Rohto Eye Drops.

If you're not familiar with Rohto, it is actually a well known brand in Japan and even in other Asian countries. Based on my own research...
"In the eye care category, Rohto contributes to maintaining healthy eyes and preventing eye diseases by providing eye drops and contact lens that take various needs in advance. For skincare, they’ve developed number of products from Mentholatum Ointment used in households around the world for more than 100 years to functional skincare using novel ingredients and formulation technologies. Rohto is now the 2nd largest consumer health company in Japan, establishing its position as a world leader in manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, skin care, and healthcare products."


The one that I'm currently using is Rohto C3 Eyedrop for Contact Lenses in pink variant. 


I don't think there's an official Rohto English site. It is honestly difficult to look for information about this product. Even the box and the pamphlet that it comes with aren't that much of a help because they are all in Japanese.


Even the details on the stickers on the eye drop container itself are in Japanese, too.



The information you can find around the net are very limited and a bit confusing.



I'm not positive if this Rohto C3 Pink Variant is supposed to provide mild cooling sensation or if it is indeed a non-cooling type.


I'm guessing, based on what's on the packaging, that in the scale of 0/1-8, it is a 0 when it comes to that cooling effect that most Rohto eye drops are known for.


I actually purchased this eye drop from a seller on Shopee under the name Ayaka Expot Marketing or ladysigua24.



I got this 13mL eye drop for 250 Php.


Based on the short description given on the page where I found it, I thought that among all the Rohto C3's, this one is the mild-cool type.

It honestly provides an extremely minimal to zero cooling sensation. I'm a little bit disappointed on that part. However, I still think that it is a wonderful eye drop. It makes my eyes feel great after each uses. It actually provides this clean, clear, light feeling. I also think that it makes the white parts of my eyes a lot brighter. It is not the most exciting, but it is freshening, soothing and truly satisfying.

I'm totally glad I have this Pink Rohto C3 Eye Drop.

If you're not into minty, cool eye drops, then this would be the perfect eye drop for you.

    Until next time!
💖 

No comments:

Post a Comment