Thursday, December 24, 2020

SUNSSI FRANZZI MATCHA CHOCOLATE COOKIE

 

As I have mentioned on my last post, I have another matcha cookie to share with you. It is the Franzzi Matcha Chocolate Cookie and it is also by the same brand which is Sunssi.

I got it from Hongkong House which you can easily find on Shopee.


It is available in a 58 g box and it retails for only 38 Php.


A box contains five individually wrapped cookies.


Each cookie is of decent size. I guess cookie sandwich is the right term for this one, since unlike the other one that I recently posted about, this has a filling.


Unlike the other one as well, the list of ingredients and other details are only in Chinese.


Aside from the product name and description, the nutrition information is the only part with English translations.


Just like most Chinese products, the date on the side refers to the manufacturing date. It has to be consumed within 12 months.

Despite being so affordable, this cookie has a very nice and luxurious texture. It is soft, smooth and fine. The filling, too, is smooth and even.

The scent of it is very similar to the other one, they both remind me of matcha latte, a sweet and incredibly milky one.


The taste of it is also almost identical to the other matcha cookie. It doesn't have a stong chocolate taste. Instead, it makes me think of a matcha flavored soft butter cookies, but just a bit sweeter and more flavorful.


This brand really do offer exceptional quality especially for the price. Their cookies are very enjoyable to eat. Though, I have to mention that I prefer this one compared to the last matcha cookie. It is because of the filling that makes it more flavorful.


Anyway, this product is also available in other variants such as Lemon, Yogurt and Dark Choco. I'm definitely looking forward to give those flavors a try.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment