Friday, August 23, 2019

MINI HAUL: KOREAN COSMETICS


My attraction to Korean cosmetics and skin care has resurfaced recently. Just the other day, I made a bit of damage because of that. I didn't spend a lot of money per se. Nonetheless, I wasn't able to stop myself from buying stuff that I don't really need at the moment. It's just that I'm really interested in these products. Let me now show them to you one by one.


Let's start with this Etude House Dear Darling Water Gel Tint in RD303 Red Chilly. I do like the brand Etude House. One of my favorites from them is the Precious Mineral BB Cream which I used to use a lot back when I was in college. This was actually my first time purchasing some lip products from them. I think Dear Darling is one of their first and most well known lines. I already gave this product to my younger sister because she's starting to get curious about such things.


I actually purchased two Dear Darling Tints by Etude House, but the second one is just a water tint, not a water gel like the first one. I have it in 02 Cherryaide. I've only tried it once and so far so good. The consistency of this one is definitely lighter and more watery than other lip tints. I'll probably make a separate post about it in the future.


Let's move on to base products. Both of the face products that I purchased are by the brand Missha, but I did receive a freebie and it's Etude House UV Double Cut Fresh Sun Gel SPF 50+ PA++++. I guess this can also be used on the body.


I have another one for sun protection and it's Missha Glow Sun Protection Base. Similarly, it has SPF 50+ / PA++++. This product claims to protect the skin from sun damage while also providing a smooth, glowy, dewy finish. I always prefer dewy over matte because aside from having a dry skin for the most part, I also think it looks more natural and healthier. 


The last product that I have is a cult favorite. It's Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream. It also has SPF42 / PA+++, not as strong and heavy duty as the others but still that's a lot of sun protection in a bb cream. The one I have here is in No. 21 Light Beige and it is a little light for my skin. The undertone doesn't match mine perfectly, too. Still, I can't deny that it has a wonderful coverage for a bb cream and that it's still pretty easy to make it work.

I got all these items from RRKoreanShop. I placed my order through Shopee, but they also have an Instagram page. They do offer a lot of interesting products. They also ship orders immediately and based on the reviews, I think they always give free gifts. Check them out if you like. 

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment