Saturday, November 21, 2020

RITE 'N LITE + CALAMANSI + GINGER + HONEY


Last time, I talked about the Green Apple + Tea drink; today, it's all about the Calamansi + Ginger + Honey one which is also part of the limited edition Plus line of Rite 'n Lite.

I also got it during the 11.11 sale for 22 Php from AQT Merch. You can find it on Lazada.


As I've mentioned before, Rite 'n Lite Plus offers new exciting tasty flavors with even better no-guilt ingredients. C+G+H contains MK7. I did my own litte research and it is actually a form of vitamin K2. It helps build bone strength and prevent osteoporosis. Aside from that, it also protects the heart and lowers risk of death from cancer.


Since Rite 'n Lite drinks don't use sugar per se, this drink contains Stevia as an alternative sweetener. To be exact, it actually has a blend of steviol, glycosides and sucralose.


It also has added artificial colors. Though, it's mostly clear with a light tint of yellowish brown.

For some reason, the scent reminds me a lot of that of Royal but with ginger top note. I personally don't find it off-putting in any way. Actually, I think it's quite energizing.

The taste of it is just right. The ginger is not too overwhelming. The calamansi is evident, but not too sour. It is slightly sweet. There's a subtle spicy aftertaste, as well.

Ginger soda is rather unusual and does sound a bit weird, but this drink managed to turn it to a pleasant and somewhat regular one. I suggest you give it a go.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment