Saturday, December 5, 2020

DUTCH MILL PROYO YOGHURT DRINK WITH BLUEBERRY JUICE


I have a new product to share with you. I discovered this Dutch Mill Proyo Yogurt Drink with Blue Berry Juice recently.

It is a product of Thailand. I'm not sure if it's widely available in supermarkets here in the Philippines, but 7-Eleven stores do offer them.

I'm also not positive if they come in other flavors since this is the only variant available at the 7-Eleven store near us.


Anyway, a bottle retails for 49 Php and it contains 400 mL which is good for two servings based on the nutrition facts.

This yogurt drink is made with fresh milk, fruit juice and yoghurt loaded with live lactobacillus probiotic. It also contains vitamins A, D, B1, B2 and, of course, calcium.

I think it's important as well to note that it does have 70 mg of sodium and 24 g of sugars per serving.


Artificial colors are also included on the list of ingredients. When you look at it, it is mostly cream with a tinge of grayish purple.

The scent of it is almost identical to that of the regular Blueberry-flavored Dutch Mill. It is simply milkier and subtler.

It is also pretty much the same tastewise, it's just that this one is creamier and sweeter. It is not as tart-y.

I also prefer the consistency of Proyo. It is noticeably milkier, lighter, thinner and more smooth.

Overall, I think it's just a level up or adult version of the regular Dutchmill drinks, but I do like it and I hope they come out with other flavors of Proyo.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment