Monday, September 16, 2019

GATSBY SET AND KEEP LEVEL 5 EXTREME HOLD SPRAY


People want what they don't have. I have fine, straight hair that I rarely style or use heat on. However, on rare occasions that I do, I definitely want it curled. The only issue is that my hair is quite stubborn and it doesn't hold the curls even with tons of hair mousse, gel, cream, sprays and anything of that sort.

Thanks to this Gatsby Set & Keep Spray, I have finally overcome that issue. So far, this is the only hair spray that works on my hair and keeps it curled all day long whenever I want to.


This is actually my younger sister's, but I also use it from time to time. It's given to her as a gift. I don't see it that much in stores, so I searched it online and luckily it is widely available. You can find it on Watson's, Shopee and Lazada. A 250 ml bottle retails for around 235 Php.

The one that I have here contains only 66 mL, but a little goes a long way. This size is also definitely handy and convenient, I can bring it with me anywhere for a little bit of retouch or freshen up.


The bottle is nice and the spray nozzle works efficiently. It disperses the product finely and evenly. 

It is true to its name and it does provide extreme hold, level 5 extreme hold to be exact. It truly maintains the hairstyle solidly and beautifully. The awesome thing is that despite its strength, it doesn't make the hair extremely hard, heavy and crunchy. I find that it keeps the hair still manageable.

Unlike many hair sprays, it doesn't leave a visible and sticky residue. It feels light and comfortable on the hair. 

It has that fairly usual hairspray scent, but I don't find it repelling or bothersome.


The instruction, caution and short list of ingredients are at the back. It also says there that it does not contain Chlorofluorocarbon Gas and claims to be ozone friendly.


This product is made in Indonesia, licensed in Japan and imported here in the Philippines. 

Believe me, I've tried tons and tons of hair products from different brands, but aside from this Gatsby Set and Keep Level 5 Extreme Hold Spray, they've all failed me. I really hope they never discontinue or reformulate this item.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment