Wednesday, October 9, 2019

HUMAN❤️NATURE ROSEMARY NATURAL SHAMPOO STRENGTHENING PLUS


Here's another product from one of my favorite local brands. We are on a Human Nature streak yet again, so expect a few more products from the brand coming your way. 😉


For now, let's focus on their Natural Shampoo Strengthening Plus which contains rosemary. Its main purpose is to assist in healthy growth that results to fuller and stronger hair.

Before we tackle the product's actual performance, let's first go through the basic stuff.

Their shampoo is available in few different sizes. They have it in 180 mL, 400 mL and even 1 Liter which is not just budget-, but also environment-friendly.

The smallest one is worth 154.75 Php, a 400 mL bottle retails for 299.75 Php, while a liter costs only 714.75 Php. 

I chose to go for the 180 mL one just to give it a try first before committing to a liter of it.


It comes in a simple yet good-quality, slim bottle. It doesn't break, nor get easily deformed. It has the basic flip-up top with a hole inside. Just like what I said on my previous post, such packaging is not the most convenient; a pump would definitely increase the ease and convenience of using this product. However, it still works just fine. It is also hygienic. Aside from that, this product is handy and extremely easy to carry in case you want to bring it somewhere else.


As per usual, the ingredient list is on the back label. Just like all the other products from the brand, all ingredients are proven safe and are biodegradable from renewable resources. It also doesn't contain any SLS/SLES, PEGs, parabens, sythentic fragrances, silicones or other toxic chemicals. It is 98.87% natural, certified cruelty-free and vegan. 


The expiry date is indicated on the back of the cap. 

I appreciate that they always include different bible verses on their products. Each of them is usually under the batch code and the expiry date.

This shampoo has a quite strong rosemary scent that tends to linger on the hair. It smells exactly like the Human Nature Rosemary Oil. I find it refreshing and uplifting. 


Consistency-wise, it is definitely light, thin and runny. Despite that, it lathers up nicely, especially for a product without SLS/SLES. It is very easy to work with.


It doesn't leave my hair extremely soft and smooth after wash. It is best paired with its conditioner counterpart. Still, since I prefer one and done products, I usually use it alone and I'm still able to make it work that way. My hair is still manageable. It gets softer and smoother once it dries, anyway. Keep in mind though, that I have fine, straight hair. I'm a bit doubtful if skipping the conditioner would work for other hair types.

The important part to me is that it does the job and is true to its main purpose. It effectively helps hair regrowth. I've been noticing some baby hair strands here and there. I also believe that my hair has been getting stronger since I've been experiencing less breakage and hairfall. My hair is still not as full as I want it to be, but it has been definitely improving. Thanks to this shampoo!

If you're interested to know more about this product, read more reviews or purchase it, visit the official site of Human Nature

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment