Monday, February 10, 2020

KLAIRS MIDNIGHT BLUE CALMING CREAM


I've been using this sample of Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream for about a week now and here are my thoughts about it...

First off, let's talk about some general details about this product. Again, it is by the brand Klairs which is under Wishcompany Inc. They are located in Seoul, Korea. They have an official site which is www.klairs.com.

A sample sachet contains 3 mL or 0.1 fl. oz of product. I got mine for free last year from Lazada back when they were having gift promotions.


This product is meant for intensive soothing and after sun care. They claim that it is suitable for all skin type and they recommend it mostly for nighttime use after using a toner and a serum.

Other than the ones I mentioned above, there's pretty much no other details about it on the sachet. 

Well, the expiry date, as always, is also provided.


This product is truly blue in color. The consistency is actually not as thick and heavy as I expected it to be. It has sort of a creamy gel texture. It is actually fast and easy to spread all over the face and a little of it goes a long way. It also doesn't take too long to get absorbed into the skin. I don't find it heavy, nor sticky.

It does seem to have a subtle scent, but I don't really have the  exact words to describe it.

When it comes to performance, this product is considerably good and decent. However, I don't find it revolutionary in any way. I even don't find it as memorable as other products with centella asiatica. Maybe, my expectations for this product was just too high.

Nonetheless, it does soothe, soften and smoothen my skin. It doesn't make me break out or anything like that.

It's just that even though it's soothing, I don't find it as healing when it comes to already existing blemishes. This product doesn't dry them up or makes them heal and disappear quicker. 

It does seem to improve the appearance of pores and the texture of skin. Though, I'm not so sure if it does brighten my skin and even out the tone. I still have a few redness and dark spots here and there. 

I think there are much better soothing products out there.

I'm not sure. Maybe, I just have to use it consistently for a longer period of time? Unfortunately, I no longer have the interest to buy more samples of it or to cash out on a full sized one.

How about you? How's your experience with this product? I hope I have better luck with other Klairs products. I actually also got a sample of their UV essence, toner and serum. I'll share my opinion about them with you in the future.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment