Monday, June 10, 2013

Colors Of The Rainbow Tag

     The colors of the rainbow, we see them everywhere all of the time. We see them at home, even just in our room, and even just in our vanity table, or should I say especially in this place. Our vanity can possibly be one of the most colorful places in the whole world, it contains items that have all of the colors that we can imagine or even more. But now we’re just going to focus on my most favourite things from my vanity, each one of them representing the color of the rainbow. ;)



Let’s start off with the one that represents the uppermost color: Red - NYX Round Lipstick in Watermelon

NYX Round Lipstick in Watermelon 

one swipe

     As you may see, this is a toned down kind of red, much different from the “in your face” type ones that kinda intimidate a lot of us and make us think twice if we can possibly pull them off. This is much easier to handle, I can pull it off anytime with any outfit. This lipstick also glides smoothly and evenly. It doesn’t dry out my lips and it lasts pretty long.


Orange –Etude’s Miss Tangerine Sweet Shower Lips

Etude's Miss Tangerine Sweet Shower Lips

L: 2 swipes of the lighter one R: 1 swipe of the darker orange

     Ah, these babies are so special. They are the first lipsticks that I personally purchased. What I love about these besides their fun, lively color is that they are so moisturizing. They are quite sheer but very much buildable which is perfect for they can be used either on days when you want a light lip color or when you prefer bold, bright lips. ;D


Yellow – Maybelline The Magnum Volum’ Express Mascara in Washable Black

Maybelline The Magnum Volum' Express in Washable Black

     Okay, so I was in a hurry when I saw this at the mall and just picked it up thinking that it was Maybelline Colossal which is so much raved about by beauty gurus on YouTube. xD After I got home and realized it’s not the Colossal I was about to be pissed and disappointed but tried my best to control myself and thought why not give it a try, so I tried it on…

.... and I hated it. I thought it sucked big time! I hated how it made my eyelashes look, they looked spidery which I’m not a fan of. But after a few days, when it dried up a bit, ah, I totally fell head over heels for it. I just can’t get enough of this mascara now. It gives my lashes so much volume and lengthens them as well. And there is no clumping and flaking which are major turn-offs. ;)


Green – Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream

Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream

     Oh, two Maybelline products in a row, can’t deny I’m a fan of the brand. xD But focusing on this product, what can I say, it is just my most loved bb cream. I have some other BB creams even a Korean one, but I still gravitate towards this one. It has an amazing coverage, enough to even my skin tone and cover some other imperfections. It has spf which is a plus, too. The best thing about this is it lasts all day.


Blue – The Body Shop 02 Hot Brights Eye Liner

The Body Shop 02 Hot Brights Liner

one swipe each

     This baby is love. It is not composed of ordinary and simple blues, instead it has “mermaid” blues, that’s weird but I think that is the best way to describe the colors. You know what I mean, you can imagine it, right? Each of the color is shimmery, sparkling, beautiful, glamorous, enchanting and other good stuff. The only difference is one is lighter than the other end. This liner glides on smoothly and is water-resistant. This stuff is perfect for summer or just whenever you want to be colourful and want your look to last long. ;)


Indigo – Covergirl Lashblast Fusion in Black

water resistant
595 Php
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion in Black
     This may show up more blue in the pictures but believe me it really is indigo in real life. ;)
   
     Well, who doesn’t love this mascara? It has it all. It provides extra volume and extra length at the same time. Like The Magnum, it doesn’t clump or flake. The formula is so perfect that it would not weigh your lashes down, instead it would hold the curls amazingly. It also lasts all day but at the same time it is not a pain in the bum to take off, you definitely don’t need some special eye makeup remover, your regular cleanser would be enough. No wonder this is the best-selling mascara of Covergirl.


Violet – MAC’s Lipstick in Purple Rite

Mac's Purple Rite

one swipe

     This product belongs to a collection that MAC released forever ago so I can’t really remember the exact name of it. Let’s just let that one go. ^^v Moving on, I generally love purple lippies but this one is exceptionally wonderful. The color is just simply beautiful and it has a lovely sheen to it. It also glides smoothly, I mean real smooth, and evenly. It is so opaque and it lasts long, too. It also has a nice scent and the packaging is just love.

     That’s the end of it. I hope you enjoyed! Go, and try this tag yourself too, it is fun. ;D Talk to you next time. Have a lovely day, beauties. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment