Monday, June 10, 2013

This Or That Beauty Tag

     Neutral or coloured, bright or dark, heavy or light, long or short, up or down, high or low, this or that? All that jazz would be answered here today as I try this very old tag in the beauty community. It looks so simple but informative, for somehow it tells a lot about a person. It’s better late than never, too, so if you’re just like me I tag you to finally do this one or just join me here now and comment below what do you prefer between this or that. ;)      
  • makeup
            <3 blush or bronzer – definitely blush, it makes people look more youthful, radiant and glowing



<3 lip gloss or lipstick – lipstick because it is usually more pigmented and stays longer

<3 eye liner or mascara – mascara, it opens up the eyes and gives extra oomph to a look

<3 foundation or concealer – concealer, my dark, I mean very dark circles need heavy coverage

<3 neutral or color eye shadow – neutral, matches any outfit or look and perfect anywhere, anytime

<3 pressed or loose eye shadows – pressed, simply because it is less messy

<3 brushes or sponges – brushes, they are like magic wands, they can do wonders if use properly

  • nails
            <3 Long or short – short, because long nails break easily



<3 Brights or darks – bright, I love fun and lively colors, they light up my mood

<3 acrylic or natural – natural, I’ve read that acrylics won’t harm your natural nails but it may pose a risk of infection

<3 Flower or no flower – no flowers, I prefer animal print nail arts ;D 

  • body
            <3 perfume or body splash – perfume because they last longer



<3 lotion or body butter – lotion, because body butter is more expensive (haha xD)

<3 body wash or soap – body wash, just because they are bubblier and I love love love playing with bubbles xD


  • fashion


<3 jeans or sweat pants – sweat pants, need I say more? ;D

<3 long sleeve or short – long sleeve, I can easily roll them up or down, whatever I want

<3 dresses or skirt – dresses, so there would be no need to think of what I will pair up with it

<3 flip flops or sandals – it depends where I’m going, but a lot of times I would go with sandals because I want to look more polished and as if I put more effort

<3 scarves or hats – scarves, I can do a lot of different things with a scarf

<3 studs or dangly earrings – it depends on what look I’m sporting and what I’m wearing

<3 necklaces or bracelets – necklaces, because they’re just my thing now ;D

<3 heels or flats – flats, I should go with heels because I’m pretty short but I will stick with comfort this time

<3 jacket or hoodie – hoodie, because almost all hoodies now in the market have cute designs and a lot more comfy 

  •  hair
             <3 curly or straight – straight, because I guess straight hair is much more easier to style and maintain

<3 bun or ponytail – ponytail, it’s easier to do and looks sexy

<3 bobby pins or butterfly clips – bobby pins, I believe I can do more different hairstyles with them

<3 hair spray or gel – hair spray, because most gels are sticky and makes my hair crunchy

<3 long or short – it depends, sometimes I wish I have a very long hair and the next minute I want a very short one or vice versa

<3 light or dark – light, just for a change because all my life I have had a dark hair

<3 side sweep bangs or full bangs – side sweep bangs, they are sexier and edgier

<3 up or down – down, so I can easily run my fingers through my hair to fix it or anything 


  •     random



<3 Rain or shine – shine, based on studies sun shines release something (can’t remember what it is) that boost happiness ;)

<3 Chocolate or vanilla – chocolate, it is my favourite since I don’t know when, and also one of my stress relievers and energizers

And it all ends here! :D If you may notice, I didn’t include some things simply because they are not applicable to me or we don’t have it here. Anyways, thanks for reading and until next time. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. <3 Long or short – short, because long nails break easily - true i wish i can allow my nails to grow longer but they wont cooperate with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel you :/ I guess long nails are not for me :( btw, thank you so much for following my blog. :D you've just made my whole day. you're such an angel. ;)

    ReplyDelete