Sunday, June 16, 2013

Would You Rather Beauty Tag

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday? Tough one, ha? Well that’s just one of many more mind-boggling questions that I have to answer here. Join me and let’s see how decisive I can truly be by doing this old but very fun and exciting tag. ;D

Here we go:

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?

This is a pretty easy one for me, I’d rather lose all of my palettes and eye shadows. Why? Because first of all, I don’t really use eye shadows that often and as much as I use other products. Also, I believe with mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses I can already do a full face look, I can even use lipstick as a blush and I can easily use the eyeliner in half of my lid then blend it very well up to the crease and there’s the smokey eye look.

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

I would rather never be able to cut my hair again. I love diversity and versatility, I would appreciate more the fact that I can make a lot of different look and style even though a very long hair needs a lot of care and time.

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

I do love coral cheeks so much but I think I would go for a pink cheek this time just because I think it looks more natural and it is good for any look and all year round.

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

Wow, that is a lot of money. If I have that to spend I would surely buy higher end makeup products to try and share. They are my thing and I just can’t get enough of them and I think I already do have a good amount of clothes, they’re not many but enough and perfect for me.

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

I would rather use eyeliner as a lipstick. I think it would just seem like I’m using a lip pencil. Also, I think lipstick on your eyes won’t feel so nice.

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

We don’t actually have Sephora here in the Philippines (at least as far as I know). But, from what I heard from other people it caters a lot of different brands so I would rather shop there. I love trying something different from time to time so it would be perfect.

7.) Would you rather only use one eye shadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?

This may be shocking to some but I’d rather only use one eye shadow color for the rest of my life. I just love lipsticks, they are my thing, I like collecting different lip colors and experimenting with them. So yeah, one eye shadow color rather than one lip color would be my answer.

8.) Would you rather wear winter (rainy) clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter (rainy)?

We live in a tropical place so we don’t have winter, fall and spring. Moving on, I would rather wear summer clothes during rainy days. Our temperature wouldn’t drop that much anyways and I don’t want to sweat a lot in the summer.

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

I would rather have bright nails all year round because bright colors lighten up my mood and makes me feel energized.

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

I would rather give up my favourite lip product. Actually, I don’t have a favourite one, I love all of them, as I said earlier they are my thing. Giving up one wouldn’t inflict much damage because I still love the rest. With eye product, it is very hard to look for one that would surely fit your liking so I would rather keep it once I found it.

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

I can’t choose I love both hair styles. Aaaah. Maybe, I would just choose a ponytail, it is much easier and would make me look polished. But I really love messy buns, too. But yeah, I would still go with a ponytail.

12.) Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?

I would rather never be able to paint my nails. Again for the nth time, lip products are just my thing so “lip gloss” and “never” can’t be together in a sentence. I’m so lazy to paint my nails too, so I guess it's okay.

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

Hahaha. Both will make me look weird, what should I choose? Maybe I would just sharpie them and exert the least possible force to make it look just fine, if that’s possible.

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Definitely without nail polish, I’ve already fallen deeply in love with make up so I doubt if I can still live without them. Also, you can do a lot with makeup, you can enhance your look, cover some of your imperfections and insecurities or make you look like someone or something else, let's says for a cosplay or Halloween party. Makeup can do wonders. They’re amazing. Don’t worry people I’m not obsessed with them, I clearly know that makeup is a supplement not a necessity. ;) We should all keep that in mind, right?

Hoo, so that is it. Thank God I’m done with all the questions. I am so glad and proud of myself that I can still decide and choose even though some of them are pretty hard. This is really a lot of fun. I would like to see you lovelies try this one. ;) Thanks for reading and until next time, beauties. Ciao! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment