Thursday, July 11, 2013

Face Of The Day: Chocó milk ^^,

     Hi lovelies! :D How’s your day? For me, I didn’t have much to do and any place to visit, just like most of the times, so I decided to just play around this afternoon with my loves. After playing for a few minutes, here’s what happened. xD


     Excuse my blemishes, I was really not in the mood to do a full face makeup because I didn’t have anywhere to go anyways. Actually, I just played with a few eye products. Here’s everything that I used.



=====) ^ u ^ (=====


1 Marionnaud N38 – Using the spoolie end I just brushed my brows.


2 Careline Concealer in Soft Bisque – This thing does not work well as a concealer for me but still I don’t want to waste it so I just use it to prime my eyes and it works okay. 


3 Artist Studio Flat Eye shadow Brush and Fashion 21 Eye shadow in 11- I applied this colour on my lid up to the crease and also on my inner corners. I just used two layers of this eye shadow. I really like its pigmentation.


4 Artist Studio Crease Brush and Fashion 21 Eye shadow in 20 – I applied this one on my crease, concentrating on the outer corners. Just like the other eye shadow, this one also has a decent pigmentation. I used two to three layers of this shadow. You can use them either dry or wet. I just used them dry here, but if you want more pigmentation use them wet.


5 ELF Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Clear Mascara - Lastly I just added a coat of clear mascara on my lashes. This mascara works okay for lashes but works absolutely amazing for your brows. It is also pretty affordable at 129.75 Php.


     That’s it lovelies. Nothing special, I just wanna share it and maybe give you some ideas if you’re interested to know something on those products or how they work on other people. :D

     Thanks for your time darlings. Talk to you again next time. xoxo

4 comments:

  1. wow the mascara on your lashes are just clear mascara and yet your lashes look voluminous :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I naturally have thick lashes but unfortunately they're not that long and they are so hard to curl. haha. :D anyways, thanks for dropping by. ^^,

      Delete
  2. I can recreate this. I have everything except for the fashion 21 eyeshadow and the makeshift eyeprimer. Lovely blog btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rae!! :) Welcome to my blog. thank you, I'm so glad you find it lovely. :)

      Delete