Tuesday, July 9, 2013

NOTD: OMG Nail Polish in Naked

     Good day lovelies! ;D How are you all doing? These past few days, I’ve been able to overpower my laziness and I’ve been painting my nails more often than before. I am overjoyed with that fact because at least now I am no longer neglecting my nail polishes and I can say that they are in good use.

     This time, I decided to take a break from bright coloured nails and opted for a neutral nail colour. I picked this regular nail polish from OMG and it is in the colour, yes you’ve guessed it right, Naked.



     Here is my actual masterpiece. xD


     Honestly, I love it. I think there’s something sexy, classy and sophisticated with nude colours. I would definitely like to try out some more colours like this. I would surely give neutrals more love from now on.

     Now focusing on this specific nail polish, it is also opaque, just the same with OMG Crystal Sand in Opal and in Emerald. (Just like the old times, I only used one coat without any base or top coat.) It dries up so fast, too. I guess it only takes 1-2 minutes. It applies smoothly and evenly as well. I also just adore its sleek finish.

     There are other good things about this nail polish. One is, it contains a lot of product, 10 mL. Also, it is free from Toluene and DBP which are toxic. Lastly, it is so affordable at 17.75 Php (BTW, I purchased mine at Landmark, Trinoma).

     Definitely, this is one of my favourite nail polishes. I certainly adore the colour, the formula, the price, well, I guess everything about it. I’m now hoping that this would last long, too, just like the crystal sand ones which lasted on my nails for a week without chipping. 

    How about you sweethearts, do you prefer neutrals over bright ones? And what is your favourite neutral nail polish? I would surely love to know. :D Thanks for your time sweeties. Talk to you again soon. xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hola! Muchas gracias. Me alegro de que te guste. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt know OMG has nail polishes pala! thanks for sharing this. im glad that you described this neutral color as sexy because that's what i thought too when i had my first neutral nail polish :D i prefer soft colors over bright ones but sometimes i use bright nail polish too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually like nail polishes from OMG, I think they do a great job. ^^, Yes, I really think it's sexy. :D at first, I thought I'm kinda weird to think that, but now, I guess not. Thank God you're with me with that one. haha :D

      Delete