Saturday, July 13, 2013

What I Say: Shawill Cream Eyeshadow

     Hey lovelies! How are you all doing? Today, I’m going to rave about one of my current favourite eye shadow palettes. You’ve read it right! I will rave, so expect a lot of “I like this” and “I love that” in this entry. Relax beauties and doubt no more, this post is certainly in no way or form sponsored or anything like that, so you can assure that everything that I’ve written here is honest opinion and purely based on my very own experience with the said product. ;)

     Enough with the rambling now and let’s jump right in!:D

     The product that I’m going to talk about today is Shawill 6 Color Cream Eyeshadow


     I got it from Landmark, Trinoma for only 128 Php. How crazy is that? Isn’t it so inexpensive?


     I have mine in 07. They actually have a lot to choose from. They also have this type of color cream eyeshadow with additional blushers and there is another type with 12 different colors.


     It looks like this. It comes in a sort of tacky packaging. But hey, we can’t expect much from a very affordable product. Though, I can say that I’m already contented with the packaging because it allows you to see what’s inside, it is pretty slim and handy, the writings don’t easily fade, and it closes tightly so you can be assured that the product is still pretty safe. It also comes with a built in mirror and a double ended sponge applicator which is actually a nice kind of one, it is definitely not like other sponge applicators that are only good for single use and crumble easily.


     Here are the swatches for you, darlings. I have to warn you though, I’ve first fallen in love with this baby the moment I saw how pigmented each of the colours are.



     You better guess how many swipes I used for these swatches. Three? Nah, try again. Two? Pretty close. O-n-n-nn. … Yes, you got it! I just used a swipe of each colour.

     I only used my fingers to swatch the colours. I believe they work better if you use either your fingers or sponge applicators rather than with brushes.

applied with brush, sponge applicator, finger
     The major reason why I’ve fallen deeply in love with this product is because the shadows are water-resistant and they last so looooong.
   
     Here’s what happened after a tested them on running waters.


     See what I mean?

     Now let me tell you one by one the things that I truly adore about this baby.
-it is affordable
-I just love the pigmentation
-the colours last long, I say 5-9 hours
-the shadows are water-resistant
-you don’t need brushes to apply them
-it is slim and handy
-it comes with a mirror and applicator
-there’s no weird scent
-there’s a wide variety to choose from
-the expiration date is clearly written at the back
-available in a lot of places
-it will take you forever to finish this product

     Moving on to what I hate about this product, I just hate that I have nothing to hate. Nothing at all truly bothers me regarding this baby.

     What are you waiting for lovelies? Go and try it now. I can assure that you won’t regret it. This product may even make it to the top of the list of your favourites, too. ;) If you’ve tried this, go and share your opinions down on the comment section below. I would surely love to read them. ;D

     Thanks for your time lovelies. <3 Talk to you again soon. xoxo

4 comments:

  1. wow, those are intense colours, and very very affordable too :) thanks for the great review and swatches :)

    NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com
    Let's connect at GFC and BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! And those are the reasons why I personally love them so much. :D No problem, lovely, it's my pleasure. ^^, thanks to you for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. can't deny that one :D thank you for visiting my blog lovely. ^^,

      Delete