Thursday, November 21, 2013

What I Say: Fashion 21 Marble Lip Gloss ^^,

Hello lovelies! :D As promised, I'm here again to review another lip gloss. For a change, I'm going to talk about a lip gloss from a local brand. It is from Fashion 21, a very budget-friendly makeup brand here in the Philippines. Our main topic is going to be their Marble Lip Gloss.


PRICE:
I got it from Landmark, Trinoma for only 65 Php. 

PACKAGING:
It comes in a tube packaging like most lip glosses. It also has a doe foot applicator.


NET WEIGHT:
It is not actually stated in the packaging, maybe it's in the plastic cover that I already threw. Nevertheless, I say that it actually contains a lot of product. 

CONSISTENCY/FORMULA/TEXTURE:
It is not too sticky, just sticky enough for it to last long. It has this smooth, creamy and slightly thick texture. That being said, it is highly pigmented. It is even more pigmented than the previous glosses that I reviewed which are ELF Luscious Liquid Lipsticks and ELF Glossy Lip Shines. You can even layer it for more coverage and pigmentation. All the same, it never feels heavy on the lips. 

SCENT:
It has a nice, sweet scent.

LASTING POWER:
It lasts for quite a while even after drinking or eating.

COLOR SELECTION:
The marble lip gloss only comes in three colors 1 (pink), 2 (nude), and 3 (red).

I have mine in number 2. If you have noticed from the top most picture, it is a mixture of brown, cream and peach. I've already used mine so it is no longer that noticeable but you can actually see clearly the different colors I just stated on new ones. Mix all the colors together and it would result to this gorgeous nude color with peach undertone and micro-shimmers.    
  
Fashion 21 Marble Lip Gloss in 2

heavily swatched

bare lips

one coat
THE + SIDE:
+ amazing pigmentation
+ not sticky
+ doesn't feel heavy
+ buildable
+ glides smoothly and evenly
+ not drying
+ makes the lips look soft, smooth and luscious
+ lasts for hours
+ very affordable
+ contains good amount of product
+ nice packaging 
+ locally and widely available

THE - SIDE:
- only available in three colors

ON THE WHOLE:
To sum it all up, I really think this is an awesome lip gloss. It is one of the best that I've had so far. I personally consider it as a liquid lipstick with just a glossy finish. It may be not that noticeable on the photos because it is a nude color but it really is liquid lipstick-like. It is much more liquid lipstick-like than the ELF Luscious Liquid Lipsticks. I'll definitely go and buy the other colors. 

That's it for this review. We are not yet done talking about lip glosses, I have some more in store. We'll talk again very soon. Bye for now. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. The shade looks nice on you, super affordable. I will list it down so I won't forget, as right now I'm on a self-imposed shopping ban.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear. :"> Well, I currently am, too,because I'm preparing for the holiday sales next month. haha

      Delete