Wednesday, January 8, 2014

December 2k13 Favorites

Hello my dear beautiful people! :D How's your week going? I hope you are having a great one. Moving on, please excuse my tardiness with regards to posting my monthly favorites. ^^v I was actually not really planning to make a post about my December favorites because I just shared my Top 13 Products of 2013 a few days ago and I don't want to bombard you with my favorite products. (How many times did I mention the word "favorite/s"? Haha) But then, I realized I have some awesome stuff to share with you, guys, so here it is. ;D

  ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀

❀ Burt's Bees Radiance Day Cream
- This cream makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. It is also so light and perfect to use before applying makeup. This is a bit on the pricier side but a little goes a very long way and I think it's worth it.

✿ Quick FX No-shine Mattifier
- This primer does the job so well. It makes my skin so smooth and the makeup application so easy. It also keeps my makeup in place for quite a long time and keep the oiliness at bay. An awesome product for a cheap price.

❀ Fashion 21 Single Eyeshadow in 20
- I use this baby as a brow powder and it works pretty great. The color is perfect for me. It gives that nice, natural look. Oh, and it is inexpensive.

✿ MAC Notoriety Eyeshadow Quad
- I love all the colors in this palette. Of course, the pigmentation, texture, and longevity are also perfect. 

 ❀ Japonesque Precision Lash Curler
-This baby curls my eye lashes without giving that "L" kind of curl. 

 ✿ Artist Studio Angled Eyeshadow Brush
- If I remember it right, I got this brush for only less than 30 Php and I can't believe how awesome it is. I can do a complete eye look with just this brush. I can also use it to contour the nose. It doesn't shed or anything. I have washed it a couple of times already but it is still pretty strong and great. A must-have.
  
 ❀ Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey
- I love the color, longevity, price and availability of this lipstick. It also doesn't dry out my lips. I guess the only thing that I'm not a big fan of is the packaging.  

✿ Watsons Cleansing Facial Wipes
- This works great on removing any makeup, may it be waterproof or not. It also leaves my skin feeling moisturized. Lastly, it is pretty cheap which is awesome. 

❀ Garnier Oil Clear Self-Heating Sauna Mask
- This mask leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean. I also think that it does help prevent oiliness. (BTW, I have combination skin and I do get so oily at times. But thanks to this, I guess, because now I don't get tooooo oily. ) It is also so inexpensive and it contains a lot. I've used  a sachet 5 times already and I still have a bit left on that one. I have a quite a small face, though. 

 ✿ Abahna White Grapefruit & May Chang Natural Wax Scented Candle
- I love the scent of this candle. It is so refreshing. 

❀ Heart Shaped Earring 
- I got this pair of earrings as a birthday gift from a dear friend of mine and I really love it. She knows me too well. I've been wearing this nonstop. 

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀

That's it my loves. Short and sweet. I hope you enjoyed. Thank you for spending time with me. Let's talk some more later. Bye! xo

2 comments:

  1. oooo that japanese eye lash curler looks interesting, does it have a different shape? or am i just interpreting the picture incorrectly lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does have a unique shape. :) Actually, that's what made me buy it. haha

    ReplyDelete