Thursday, February 27, 2014

Collective Haul | January & February '14

Greetings my loves! How are you guys doing? I hope you're doing great and having a wonderful week.  I missed you soooo much! :3

 It has been more than a month since I last posted something. :( I have been sick. A lazy bug bit me badly. xD To be honest, I haven't even fully recovered yet. Also, Toshi (my laptop) and I, we are currently facing a big challenge in our relationship. Right now, I'm still giving him time and space to find (and repair) himself. While he is away, I'm behaving nicely and I don't hangout with my tablet and phone a lot so Toshi won't get jealous. I don't feel comfortable blogging with them anyways. Those are the reasons why I've been missing in action and why I still can't post regularly like before. I hope you understand. ^^v Don't miss me too much. Haha

Now let's get serious and finally get into the haul. ;D

Let's kick things off with the stuff that I got from Sophie Paris

☁ Kluge Lipstick Moisture in LKL11 Candy Peach (120 Php)

☁ Magic Pink Cream (85Php)

☁ Heated Eyelash Curler (195 Php)

☁ Freebies :D (for new members)

Next, let's move on to the stuff that I got from HBC.

☁ San San Gel Eyeliner in Brown (118 Php)

☁ Hortaleza Professional 12% Oxidizing Lotion (158 Php)

☁ Hortaleza Professional Hair Coloring Cream in 10.0 Hair Bleach Cream (112 Php)

☁ Hortaleza Professional Hair Coloring Cream in 9.43 Light Copper Blonde

I bought the next item from Mercury Drug.

☁ Tretinoin Retin-A (250 Php)

The items to follow are from Vetaf's Store.

☁ Kutter Eyelash and Brow Comb (27.75 Php)

☁ Flowy Top (265.75 Php)

☁ Sparkly Top (179.75 Php)

☁ Cream Skort (179.75 Php)

☁ Maroon Skater Skirt (239.75 Php)

Next on the list are stuff that I got from Watsons.

☁ Candy Magazine February Issue (125 Php)

☁ Evian Facial Spray (349 Php)

Next in line are things that I got from SM Department Store. Before I continue, I just want to warn you about the number of face masks. If you've read my post about my haul last December you'd know that I'm so into mask these days. If during that time I already have enough to last me a year, this time I have enough to last me probably for two more years especially because I personally only use them fortnightly and I usually get two or more uses out of one sachet. ^^ I'm fully aware that I went a little too overboard and I promise that I will now keep myself from buying more mask. ;D    

☁ Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser (299 Php)

☁ Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Energizing Facial Foam (89 Php)

☁ Purederm Pore Minimizing Multi-step Treatment (79.75 Php)

☁ Purederm Deep Cleansing Peel-off Mask (69.75 Php)

☁ Purederm Pearl Essence Mask (59.75 Php)

☁ Purederm Deep Cleansing Peel-off Mask (99 Php)

☁ Montagne Jeunesse Shine Control Treatment (89.75)

☁ Montagne Jeunesse De-clog Pores Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips (89.75 Php)

 ☁ Montagne Jeunesse Green Tea Peel-off Detox & Pore Cleansing Masque (79.75 Php)

☁ Montagne Jeunesse Pulped Pomegranate Passion Peel-off Masque (27 Php)

☁ Baby Pink Wallet (249.75 Php)

 ☁ Parisian Elegance Fabian Pumps (899.75 Php) 

☁ SM Smartbuy Boxer Shorts (149 Php)

☁ SM Smartbuy Tank Top (149 Php)

☁SM Smartbuy Tank Top (149 Php)

☁ SM Smartbuy Blue Racerback Tank Top (129 Php)

 ☁ SM Smartbuy Gray Cardigan (199 Php)

Then, I got one thing from Surplus.

☁ Hollister California Black Crop Top w/ Low Back (249.75 Php)

I also received something from my sister.

☁ Keratase Elixir Ultime Beautifying Scented Oil

Lastly my sister and I got one thing from an online shop.

☁ Shake and Go Smoothie Blender (650 Php)

Congrats! You have reached the end of the haul. If you have questions or want me to review any of these products just tell me and write in the comment section down below. Thank you so much for your time. With that my loves, I'll talk to you again on my next post. Bye! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment