Tuesday, March 4, 2014

February Loves ^^,

Happy Tuesday my loves! February is over and done with... It is but somehow I just cannot fully grasp that fact yet. :l Where did the love month go? Why does it seem to me as if this year is flying by extra fast? Is it really just me? Perhaps I've been enjoying life too much and that's why I feel that way. Why does it work like that, anyways? Time goes by so fast when you're enjoying and unbelievable slow when you're not. Life is indeed full of questions and mysteries. Hahaha. I'm such a blabber. I should have named this blog blabberwocky, the sweet wonderworld of a blabberwocky or something like that. I think that would be more fun and suitable. Hmmmm

Anyways, it is time to share the stuff that I've been loving with all my heart the past month or I guess months because few of these stuff I've been loving since January but I wasn't able to blog about earlier. With that said, this is going to be a tiny, tiny bit longer than my usual post regarding my favorites so brace yourselves my loves and let's jump right in. ;D

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

☆ Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Energizing Facial Foam
- This facial foam has salicylic acid so it is suitable for acne prone skin. It also has vitamin C, grapefruit and pomegrate that brighten up the skin. Other than that, it is very affordable and widely available. It also has a nice scent.

★ Garnier Light Pure Lemon Essence Lightening Peel-off Mask
- You can possibly get up to 4 uses out of a sachet of this mask. It is very enjoyable to use. You would not even have to rinse it after it dries because you will actually be able to peel it off nicely, evenly and easily. Just like what it claims you can see the effect instantly. It brightens up the skin and makes the skin feel tighter and smoother.

☆ ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzer in St. Lucia
- What I love the most about this product is the bronzer. Some of my bb creams and foundations are a bit lighter than my skintone so I love bronzing up my skin. I also love how a bronzer brings life and dimension into one's face and how it can define more one's features. It has some shimmers but worry not for the shimmers doesn't transfer that much on the face. It doesn't make me look like a disco ball. I also use this sometimes as a crease or transition color.

★ Maybelline Bold Matte by Color Sensational in MAT 4
- This red lipstick has orange undertone which I love. I believe it suits my skintone very well. It doesn't dry out my lips. It goes on very smoothly and the pigmentation is great. The longevity is also outstanding.

☆ Artist Studio Spoolie Brush
- I got this brush for a very cheap price but the quality is actually very good. The size of the brush is smaller than normal and the handle is so slim. I love brushing my brows even on times that I don't wear any makeup and this comes so handy and does the job.

★ ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit in Medium
- This matches the new color of my hair perfectly. It also lasts all day. As expected from an ELF product, it is very affordable.

☆ Clinique Eyeshadow Duo in Rose Wine
- Whenever I feel like doing a complete eye look this is always my go to eye shadow. The pigmentation is just right. This duo feels smooth, buttery and there is 0% fallout.

★ San San Gel Eyeliner in Brown
- This eyeliner lasts all day. It is also very affordable and comes with its own brush which is always handy. I also love brown because it is perfect for a more natural and softer look.

☆ L'Occitane Radiance and Colour Care Hair Mask
- This is awesome and works wonders on a color treated hair like mine. First of all,  it keeps my hair healthy, soft and smooth. Then, it keeps the color of the hair and makes it more vibrant. It helps to make the color last for a really long time. I guess the only downside is that it can be a bit pricey. But hey, an abused hair deserves a lot of care and love. ;)

★ Kerastase Elixir Ultime Oleo-Complexe + Rose Millenaire Beautifying Scented Oil
- This suits me best for it is made for fine and sensitized hair. It makes my hair healthy and shiny. It also keeps it soft and smooth. The best part is that it makes my hair smell amazing.

☆ Black Heart Earrings from Bopbop Shop
- This is actually another gift from a dear friend. I find it very cute and I wear it most of the times.

★ Silver Necklace from Bopbop Shop
- This one I bought myself because this necklace has the Our Father in Spanish written on it. I love our Father.. I love Spanish.. I love this necklace!

☆Clinique Purple Bag
- I got this cute little bag from my mama. I keep my shenanigans (or maybe I should have called my blog CIENAnigans. Hahaha. What's with me and all these blog names today?) in it.

Done, baby! I hope you enjoyed. Thank you so much for your time. Let's talk again soon. Not sure though when "soon" is because just for a quick update and if you're wondering Toshi and I still haven't reconciled yet. Yes, I know that's sad. :( But I'm sure we'll be able to fix things up soon. Okay! Have a wonderful week. Bye! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment