Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Huge Collective Haul | 1 of 2

Hi loves! I have another haul for y'all after such a long time. Having said that, these are products that I've accumulated not just this month but also the past few ones. Some of these were purchased by yours truly while the others were given to me by my dear family or friends. I know, I'm pretty lucky and blessed, and I'm forever grateful for that. ;D Now, without further ado, let's get into this haul.

><><><><><><><><><><><
~ Bombshell Blooms Makeup Kit by Victoria's Secret
This palette is very sleek, sturdy and compact. It contains 8 shadows, 2 lip colors, 2 lip glosses and a blush. I have yet to use this so I can't say much about the pigmentation and longevity.

~ Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Flavored Lip Scrub in Strawberry Fizz
I love the scent/flavor of this product. So far I have only used this once and all I can say is that it is one weird or unique scrub. Looking at it from the packaging I can actually see the very fine granules but then when I opened it the texture is so smooth and quite similar to the lip butter below. I'm not sure if that's just the top layer and the granules settled below or what. Nonetheless, I still like it. It leaves my lips soft and smooth.

~ Victoria's Secret Smooth Kiss Glossy Lip Butter in Dare to Bare
This is one of my new favorites. It does give a slight tint of color and does make my lips look luscious due to its glossiness. But even though it is glossy, it is not irritatingly sticky. It is also moisturizing.

~ Victoria's Secret Pouch + Beauty Rush Holographic Glosses in Hypnotic and Glamorize and Beauty Rush Color Shine Gloss in Totally Hot
I love the pouch. It is very pretty and I can use it in many ways. I have not use the glosses yet but maybe I'll review them soon.

~ CoverGirl LashBlast Length in Very Black
So far, I have only used this once but I'm already pretty sure that I like this one better than the LashBlast Fusion that I used to adore. I think it is because of the wand. The wand of this one is thinner and perfect for the lower lashes and it easily coats the whole upper lashes including the inner and outer ones.

~ Shupette Karl Lagerfeld for Shu Uemura Eye-Need-Shu Liner in Midnight Black
I seriously adore the name of this liner. Isn't it cute? Not only that but also the packaging. It has paws all over it. The color is great, too. It is a deep black with blue shimmers. But sadly, no matter how much I want to love the performance of this liner, it just crumbles on me. I don't know, maybe I got a bad one. I'll still try to look for ways to make it work.

~ MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass in Long Love Love
You all know how much I love pink so this one is just right up my alley. It is a bit sticky but that is to be expected from MAC lipglass. Also, it just means that the longevity of this lip product is awesome.

~ Deborah Milani Rossetto MilanoRed Laque 6
My most favorite about this lip product is the wand. It is a bit different than usual. Other than that, I also like the packaging. It is nice and sleek. The color is dark plum with strong red undertones. It is not too sticky but still the longevity is pretty decent.

~ Deborah Milano Gel Effect 11
The color is nice and bright, perfect for the summer. I didn't notice much of the gel effect but the longevity is very good.

~ L'oreal Color Riche Le Vernis in 122 Noble Mingle
This one is taupe with gold shimmers. I have only used this once as an accent nail and it's pretty nice with decent longevity.

~ Cure Natural Aqua Gel
Some people trust this product while others don't. I actually tried using this on a freshly exfoliated face and nothing formed unlike when I actually use this to exfoliate so I believe it is working. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and smooth, too. My skin is just a lot brighter and healthier. But it can also leave the skin a bit dry and tight so moisturizing after is a must. Btw, this is available at Beauty Bar.

~ Yadah Brightening Mask Pack
Yadah is also available at Beauty Bar.

~ Yadah Toner and Emulsion
Yadah products are so freaking cute that I can't bring myself to actually use them, I just want to stare at them all day. Hahaha

~ Herb Essential Mask Packs
These masks are super cheap. I haven't use them yet though so I'm still clueless regarding how good and effective they are.

~ iWhite Nose Packs
I actually enjoyed using these products. I feel like they are as effective as nose strips.

~ Green Tea by Watsons Nose Pore Pack
I think I'm favoring this a little bit better than the Glamworks Charcoal Strips that I used to like before. This is very affordable and effective.

~ Watsons Moisturizing Facial Masks in Renewal & Antioxidant and Radiant & Brightening
I still have no idea how good these are. So far all I know is that they are cute. Don't you think so, too? Hahaha Oh, and they are pretty cheap, too.

~ Watsons Moisturizing Eye Mask in Refreshing & Energizing
Another cutie right here. This is a lot cheaper than the ones for the whole face.

~Watsons Eyebrow Razors in 3 pc pack and 2 pc pack
I like these. They are very affordable but work great. They are very sharp.

~ Garnier Color Naturals Cream in 3.16 Burgundy
I now prefer the color creams from Garnier because they don't damage my hair as much as other hair colors do. They leave my hair still feeling healthy and smooth.

~ Scents & Style 4 Rose Tea Candles
They don't really smell like anything and that's okay because I use them inside the burner anyways. I just like that they are pink with pretty flower shape. I also like the container that they come with.

~ Scents & Style Essential Oils with dropper in Jasmine, Vanilla, Lavender and Ginger and Lemon
My favorite is the ginger and lemon one. It gives off the most lively scent. I love that they actually come with a dropper. All I need is a drop when I use them so a little bit goes a long way. They are very affordable, too.

- empty spray bottles
I got these babies from the supermarket for a very cheap price. I didn't actually expect anything from them but they are great. I use one for perfume and the other two for facial mists. They spray finely and evenly.

~ Oh My George eau de toilette
This has a sweet scent. Surprisingly, despite being affordable this lasts on me for a very long time, sometimes all day and sometimes I can still smell it on my clothes before I wash them.

~ Love Affair Lovi Poe eau de toilette
This one has a cool, breezy scent. The longevity is great too, it lasts a bit longer that Oh My George.

~ Forever by Lucy Torres Body Spray
This has very floral scent. Actually at first, I thought this is too strong for me and too old ladylike but then when I finally decided to give it a chance, it made its way to the list of my favorites. I think it mixes well with my body chemistry. The longevity is very similar to the ones above.

~  Muse Body Spray
The scent is a bit sweet and fruity at the same time. It actually has a bit of similarity with Oh My George. The longevity though is not on par with the ones above but still decent enough. Anyways, it is very easy and convenient to travel with unlike the first three so this can be easily sprayed again whenever, wherever.

~ Penshoppe Verve Pink Heat
This scent is perfect for the active and sporty girls out there. The longevity is decent, it is just a body spray so you can't really expect much.

~ Penshoppe Love Story Her Love
The scent lives up to its name, it is very sweet and lovely. Same with Verve, the scent lasts for a decent amount of time.

~ Philips Satinelle Epilator
I got this from Watsons. This is a lot more affordable than the ones from other brands and it comes with a warranty. I use this on my arms, legs, underarms, mainly everywhere except on the most sensitive area (I bet it will hurt like crazy if I use this there). If you're wondering what hurts more between using this and waxing, I'd say this is a bit more bothering, still that will depend on you and your pain tolerance. When it comes to effectiveness, this easily removes hairs that are long enough. If the hairs are still too short don't even think of trying too hard, you'll just end up hurting yourself or bleeding, I know because I've tried. Haha. Just keep it easy and gentle.

That's it for the first part of my huge collective haul. The second one is more interesting. I will be featuring a new found love, clue: it is an amazing site, a lot more affordable than others, if you're curious please keep an eye out for that one. Don't worry I'm positive that it won't take too long for me to post the next part. Haha. Talk to you soon. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment