Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Product Empties | April '15 ^^,


Don't you think our dog looks like he actually feels empty in the photo above. Hahaha. He is such a drama king. I just love him so much. 

Anyways, today I'll be sharing with you the products that I have recently used up. There are body products, hair products, skincare products and makeup products but not a lot because it takes a very loooooong time for me to finish one. Some of these you've already seen on my previous posts (about hauls or favorites) , I hope you don't mind. Let's get started. 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

~ ELF Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Clear Mascara
I love this product, besides being affordable it works great on me too. I use both sides only on my brows, though. It has fairly strong hold that keeps my brows in place without making them feel too stiff.

~ Garnier Light BB Instant Fairness BB Eye Roll On
I'm pretty positive that I've included this in one of my monthly favorite posts. This has a light to medium coverage that works great if you don't have extremely dark circles. It also moisturizes and brightens the area.

~ ELF Lip Stain 
This is just an okay product, nothing really special. It is decently pigmented and stays on the lips for a long time just like other stains would. I haven't used it a lot though because I just suddenly noticed that it went bad and started to smell a bit off so I'm already tossing it away.

~ Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energizing Facial Foam
This is awesome for acne prone skin. It clears up the skin and keeps it blemish free. It is also very affordable and has a nice scent. 

~ Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer  
I love Cetaphil products. They are so gentle yet effective. This thing moisturizes very well without making the skin look greasy. It is lightweight and dries easily. It also has spf which is very important.

~ Pond's White Beauty Fetox Day Cream
Sadly, this does not work well for me. It leaves tiny bumps on my forehead for some weird reasons.

~ Tretinoin Retin-A
This little thing right here treats acne effectively and signs of aging in the long run. It is very affordable and a little bit goes a very long way. You just have to be a bit careful when using this product for it may cause sensitivity. 

~ The Wild One Body Wash by Dear Body
I got this from Watsons for a very affordable price. I adore the scent a lot though it doesn't last for a very long period of time. It is a bit  moisturizing, too. Despite being a decent product, I don't actually see myself buying this again just because I love trying out different stuff a lot. 

~ Pureology Serious Color Care Shampoo
Since I love to change my hair color a lot this stuff works perfectly for me. It keeps my hair healthy and shiny while making the color look vibrant and also last for a long time.

~ Pureology Serious Color Care Conditioner
Just like the shampoo, this one is also amazing. It keeps my  hair feeling so smooth and silky.

These are all the products that I've recently used up. It feels great that I can finally throw them away. Hahahaha xD Time to say goodbye to them... And to you, too, but just for a while cause I'll talk to you again pretty soon. Maybe? Haha. I'm thinking that you guys are probably already used to me being MIA for some time and then appearing again. I guess that's just how I am and how things are. ^^v

The Girl Who Comes and Goes,
Ciena xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment