Monday, September 7, 2015

August Favorites


I was on a break from wearing any sort of makeup last month. With that said, I don't have any makeup products to talk about. What I have are mostly skin or body care stuff. I hope you still enjoy. ;D


Let's start off with this MAC Strobe Cream. As I've mentioned earlier, I was on a makeup break so I've been relying on this awesome stuff to keep my skin looking alive and healthy instead. I can confidently say that it has been performing its job very well. It has a scent though, which I'm not completely fond of but it doesn't linger anyways so that doesn't bother me a lot.


Next on the list is this ELF Daily Moisture Stick. I got interested in this product because of Emily Noel from Beauty Broadcast. She's one of the awesome Youtubers that I truly trust. She said that this product is good at de-creasing the concealer under the eye and it is definitely great for that. I've also been using this for other purposes such as moisturizing random parts of my body and also making skin peeling less obvious.


Moving on to body stuff, I have this Bath & Body Works lotion in Japanese Cherry Blossom. This has a fantastic scent that lingers all day long. However, if you are addicted to spraying perfumes, you might not like this because it would definitely interfere and change the scent a little bit. Aside from the scent, this is also wonderful at moisturizing and keeping my skin hydrated. It leaves my skin felling soft and smooth for days and I'm not even exaggerating.


The last two products are both perfumes, eau de toilette to be exact. The first one is White Musk from The Body Shop. This smells a bit powdery but not in a kiddy way. I also don't find it overwhelming or complicated. It is simple and just right for daily use.


The last one is Carolina Herrera's 212. This is my current go to scent. It is fresh smelling and a bit soapy but in a good way. That's not the best way of describing it but you guys already know how bad I am at describing scents, right? Hahaha

The list of my favorites ends there. How about you gorgeous? What are the products you've been loving? Also, can you believe that the season of -ber months has already started? Yes, Christmas is just around the corner. I'm so excited. Hahaha. Merry ber months to you my loves. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment