Thursday, September 10, 2015

MakeupInboxPH Haul ^^,


Another haul of stuff that I got from my favorite online shop :D


The first one that I have is this NYX Tinted Brow Mascara in Black. It is okay. First off, it is very affordable. It matches my hair perfectly. It also gives volume and texture and holds the brow hairs without being too stiff. I use it alone everytime I feel lazy to completely do my makeup. However, I'm not utterly blown away because it has a tendency to be a little bit patchy. That wouldn't be a problem though, if you'd just use this after filling your brow with something else, but for me, that's too much work. Haha. I love one and done type of products.


Next on the list, I have these two Color Envy Waterproof Liquid Eyeliners from Jordana. The first one is in Black Envy and the other is in Brown Desire. These are awesome especially for the price. They are not intensely waterproof but they are great and very pigmented. They also last for a very long time. They have a brush tip that is very easy to use and control whether you want the line to be extremely thin or thick.


Moving on, I have these brushes from BH Cosmetics. I believe the first one, 11, is their highlighter brush. Next to that is the round stippling brush. The one on the rightmost, 22, is their all-over brush. I really like these brushes. They are extremely affordable but still of good quality. They are soft and they don't shed. I've already washed them a couple of times and they still manage to hold their shapes. They are very efficient and also multipurpose. What more can I ask for, right?


Let's now talk about some skincare stuff. First is this Cococare Almond Oil. Almond oil is great for around the eyes to combat dark circles and fine lines and also for conditioning the lashes. However, compared to the other Cococare product that I've tried, this is a bit heavier and greasier. It takes quite a while for it to be absorbed. With that said, I honestly don't enjoy this one as much. I almost forgot to mention but this has a very organic, earthy, nutty scent which has a tendency to linger sometimes.

The next items are very raved about so I do have a very high expectations for them.


This Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Salicylic Acid is one of the most famous products of Paula's Choice. So many people love this. I've only been using it for a week or so. It's that time of the month for me so I have a bit of a breakout here and there and I can't tell how this affects my skin or if it even does. I'll probably make an update some time in the near future. ;D


I also have this Alpha Beta Peel in Extra Strength Formula from Dr. Dennis Gross which I haven't tried yet, so I don't have much to say about it. However, I actually discovered this product from three Youtubers and they all said that this peel has an instanteneous effect. Who doesn't love that? I hope this will work for me, too.


Last but not the least, I have this set of masks from Peter Thomas Roth. The green one is the cucumber gel mask. The one in the middle is the pumpkin enzyme mask. The pink one is the rose stem cell mask. I have yet to try the ones in pumpkin and rose so I'll just probably make a post about them later. The cucumber one, though, is pretty awesome especially if refrigerated. I enjoy the cooling sensation. It feels great on the skin. It hydrates and moisturizes well, leaving my skin feeling soft, smooth and supple. It improves the skin texture. It doesn't cause breakout or anything. However, for the price, I'm not yet sure if it's worth it since I feel like most mask can easily perform the same.

I hope you enjoyed and got a thing or two.  I'll talk to you again later, especially for the updates on some of these stuff. Have a great day my loves. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment