Tuesday, October 20, 2015

What I Say: Bath & Body Works Body Lotion in Japanese Cherry Blossom


Hello my loves! It's been a short while. How have you been? Today, I'm coming at you with a review of a product that I really enjoy and love. It is the Bath & Body Works Body Lotion in Japanese Cherry Blossom.

I know I already featured this product in one of my posts regarding my monthly favorites but I just love it so much that I feel like it deserves its own post. Yes, it's that awesome.

I'm not really sure about the price of this one since I received this as a gift when my aunt just got back from States months ago. But worry not because I know for sure that it is available here in the Philippines. You can find it at the beauty/bath and body section of SM Department Store. I was at SM Pampanga last month and I accidently saw it there. Don't you think we're fated for each other? I wasn't intentionally looking for it but it presented itself to me. Love definitely moves in mysterious ways. Hahaha.
Here is the list of ingredients. It is infused not only with Shea Butter and Vitamin E, which both have great moisturizing and anti-oxidant properties, but also with Aloe and vitamin B5, which are soothing and conditioning.


Another important thing is that this product is not tested on animals. I know we are all for cruelty free stuff. 

Moving on to consistency, it is actually pretty thin and light and it absorbs oh-so-quickly. It is truly non-greasy and it doesn't leave any film, whatsoever.

Despite being thin and light, it is extremely moisturizing and hydrating. I have dry to normal skin and it keeps my skin feeling soft, smooth and nourished not only for 16 hours but actually more than that.


Now onto what I love the most about it, the scent. Ah, the scent is so lovely and it actually lingers. I find it warm, comforting, cozy and very creamy. It is also pretty sweet, but not girly or candy sweet. There's a bit of depth and mystery to it. It is nice all year round but especially during the slightly colder months.

 Hey, don't you think I'm getting better at describing scents? I'm actually in the fragrance phase right now, which means I am a bit obsessed with perfumes, scented lotions, candles and the likes at the moment. I've been watching and reading tons about them and I've learnt quite a lot from those stuff. I also noticed that I like fragrances with jasmine note in it and this has white jasmine, too.

I have absolutely zero doubt why this fragrance is award winning. I'm telling you, you just gotta go and take a sniff. I bet you'll fall in love too.

No comments:

Post a Comment