Thursday, January 5, 2017

RESTARTING & What I Got For Christmas 2016


Happy New Year everyone!! :D

I'M BACK!! It's been almost a year since I last posted anything. I know this is the nth that I've done such thing. Honestly, I just simply lost motivation and interest last year. I'm completely aware that such reason is nowhere near valid. A person should be responsible and disciplined enough to keep on doing what s/he is doing whether feeling great or not or at least have some decency to think about the readers and maybe leave notes if about to take a break. I suck sometimes – maybe most, but I'll make it up to you and to myself (okay, truth be told, mostly to myself) and get better. ;)

After reprimanding myself a bit, I feel much better. I also feel so excited, now that I'm restarting my blog. I am incredibly positive about everything at the moment. I'm aware it has something to do with the celebrations that have just gone by but, I'll do my best to keep the ball rolling and the energy high as  long as I can. In relation to that, I'm glad to share with you that I have tons of plans and I'm going to try a couple of new things here and experiment. I will be giving different styles, looks, topics and such, a big go. Expect my blog to be a huge mess. I believe that this experiment will give me and my blog a clear and exact direction someday. For the meantime, I hope you can keep up with the randomness and messiness that are about to come. 

That's it for the chitchat. Moving on, for the nosy ones out there (don't be shy, I'm one of you), let me share with you some of the stuff that I received last holiday season. 

It actually says long-wearing not waterproof. My bad!

EXTENDED not extenday. I guess I was trying to combine extended and play. HAHAHA


I've already given away some of these items since I know for sure that I won't be able to finish all of them just by myself and I don't like wasting stuff. I'm very lucky and grateful to have all these gifts. I have yet to try almost all of the remaining ones that I have but I'm looking forward to sharing with you my thoughts once I'm done trying and testing them out. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment