Saturday, January 14, 2017

MY TOP 12 VLOGGERS (YouTubers)

Picking up where I left off..

Last year, before I took my longest break from blogging, one of my last topics was about my top 5 underrated YouTubers. I still adore each of them and follow their videos up to this day. They are part of my most watched list. Other than them, here are more vloggers that I support and recommend to anyone. I always find myself watching them again and again, and not missing most of their videos. 

Honestly, my original plan was to keep on the Top 5 trend, alas, not everything goes according to plan. I even tried to narrow it down to 10, but even that was no easy task for me. So, here I am with 12 creative people who would make you want to spend your time watching their videos and even crave for more- quite addicting, so click moderately. 



Emily, to me, is the most genuine, authentic and humble YouTuber out there. She's not into sponsored stuff, even though she has a fair number of subscribers and she's been out there for years, so I'm sure she gets a lot of offers. Don't get me wrong, sponsorship can be done correctly but I think not accepting any sponsorship is such a statement. Sponsorship is something very tempting and can even be considered as a privilege but she's not up for it. This woman has guts. I adore her more for that. She also used to be a news anchor/broadcaster and you can easily guess that by the way she speaks and the professionalism that she gives off. Despite that aura, she doesn't seem intimidating or full of herself. She still comes off very charming, friendly and comfortable, meaning she seems approachable and not hard to talk with.



Here's another professional. This guy knows clearly what he's doing and he can easily explain things in a way everybody can understand and try for themselves. I learned a lot of makeup do's and dont's from him. He also gives great product recommendations. Lastly, I adore his humor.



All hail the Queen, the “Queen of Lip Swatches”. If you're into lip products and you want to see tons of clear and great swatches then look nowhere else for she's your girl. She can also review and describe them efficiently. She's smart and she speaks clearly. I'm not so sure, but I think she's a law student. Anyways, I think no one will disagree to give her 100 for her efforts. C'mon she swatches and reviews a whole line of lip products per video. Can you imagine putting on and taking off around 20 lipsticks? My lips will surely hate me to death if I do that. I can already imagine them bleeding and getting sore in a funny way for days. She deserves the recognition. Long may she reign. 



Beauty secrets and history combined, that's what Mia has to offer. People can learn a great deal from this lady. She's very knowledgeable, fun and entertaining. She knows how to keep things very interesting. 



I'm a certified tips and tricks junkie and Jen is another girl that you can count on for tons of useful and effective ones. Another thing I love the most about her is her simplistic style when it comes to videos and topics. Her videos are pretty direct and straight forward. They definitely won't bore you to death or waste any of your time.



Ann is a very creative and capable woman. She can DIY many, if not all, things. She humbly and interestingly shares her creativity and artistry to all her viewers.



Karen always pushes the limits. She never fails to wow her viewers with each of her videos. She makes each of them extra special, ultra creative, and out of the box. Her video styles and editing skills are not the only ones that will interest any viewers, there's also her unique fashion style. Everything about her is so on point... even her boyfriend. I adore their chemistry.



A certified fashion guru, a girl who knows what to rock and how to rock it, a certified girl boss who's very passionate with what she's doing, a very motivated and focused woman who've worked her way to the top, that's Chriselle Lim. Oh, and she's also a fashionable mom to a very cute kid and a sweet wife to her supportive husband. I adore their family.



Compared to others on my list, Shannon is a pretty new vlogger. She's been doing it consistently for only a year or two, but I must say, she's the type that can catch attention and interest instantly. This woman is very knowledgeable when it comes to fashion and style. I see her as someone who knows every single detail about them, may it be big or small, and she doesn't mind sharing them. There are some fashion information that I've only heard and learned from her. Keep an eye on her fashionistas. I think she's a rare gem.



Out of everyone on this list, I think Spankie is the funniest and most entertaining. The name Spankie suits her very well since she's full of spunk. She and Mr. Cameraman make me laugh. The ones that I love the most on her channel are her fashion videos.



I've always been a fan of Astrology and I'm currently interested in tarot readings. Lada here gives a variety of them from a variety of psychics or astrologers. I love how she likes working with other people and letting them in her channel. I always check my sun, moon and rising sign readings there. If you're wondering my sun sign is Virgo while my moon and rising are both in Leo.

I know many people don't trust this kind of stuff but I strongly believe that everything has a purpose and that everything is connected. For me, everything we attract, see and hear are messages for us. I believe even though we are the masters of our own fate and many happenings are solely based on our own doings and mindset, that some other things still have an effect on us. I'm thinking maybe the stars affect us like the way the sun and rain affect our moods or how the moon affects the water.

Speaking of water...



If you're interested in diving lessons, then Ralph is the man for you. He'll help you dive deep, not only deep in positivity but also in authenticity. He'll also make you want to go vegan. 

I'm personally not a vegan, yet. I tried but I failed. It only lasted for a few weeks because I started getting cranky and sickly. Right now, I'm trying to take one small step at a time.

The list ends here. If you're wondering, I'm currently following around 250 vloggers. Yes, that many. That list also includes the popular ones such as Bethany Mota, Michelle Phan, Zoella and the likes, but we already know how great they are. Also part of that are vloggers who have what it takes to make it big but sadly chose to stop making new videos. Having said that, one of my next posts will be about the ones that I miss the most and I hope can make a comeback soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment