Wednesday, March 15, 2017

What I Wore: Tagaytay Escapade Day 1


A week ago, I went to Tagaytay with my two sisters and my older sister's boyfriend. We stayed there for two days and one night. We had a blast. I definitely enjoyed it so much. I've already been there a couple of times, but that place just never fails me. I adore everything about it: the weather, the view, the people and the food, especially their Bulalo. Hmmmm.  

  My younger sister, Chloe and I took a lot of photos and videos. I'm talking about an insane number of photos and videos. Hahaha Today, I'm going to share with you some photos just from our first day and what I wore that time.

Let me introduce the youngest in our sisterhood, Chloe. She's actually 8 years younger than me. She's my usual partner in crime. 






Bonding time...












Now, let's check out what we wore! ;D




Chloe's 
Top: thifted
Pants: local boutique
Shoes: Converse
Sunglasses: Vetaf's Superstore




Maxi dress: Takiya's Shop (Thrifted)
Jacket: Fornari (Thrifted)
Slides: GM Footwear Marikina 
Sunglasses: Vetaf's Superstore (near Robinson's Galeria Victoria)

Keep your eyes out for day 2 of our Tagaytay escapade. The second day was definitely more fun. I'l talk about the place that we stayed at and the activities that we enjoyed. I'll also introduce my older sister. Look forward to that. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment