Friday, March 17, 2017

What I Wore: Tagaytay Escapade Day 2


Looking forward to more mornings like this πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

When we were in Tagaytay last week, we stayed at SMDC Wind Residences. 

SMDC is such a huge and wonderful place. They have everything that you'll ever need and so much more. They have five towers, a clubhouse, function rooms, badminton court, basketball court, billiard hall, mini playground and the ones that I like the most, indoor and outdoor pools. They also have convenience store, restaurants, bank and hardware around.

The list doesn't end there.

The place is also so close to other establishments like malls, more restaurants, amusement park and public market. Everything is within walking distance.

What more can you ask for? Not to mention, I think the place is still under construction or development.











I'll definitely have my very own unit there in the future. Hahaha A girl can dream, right? Just thinking about it makes me feel so giddy, inspired and motivated. :D

On our second day, we went for a morning swim. It was still a bit cold, though not as cold as the night before. Hoo, I couldn't forget how we kept on laughing and making jokes about free air-con, hugs and no baths that night. Anyway, we badly wanted to swim so we just went for it despite the cold weather. We used the outdoor pool. I'll let you imagine how cold the water in the indoor pool was. Hahaha

The tres marias...



I already introduced Chloe on my previous post. Now, it's my older sister's time to shine. Her name is Christina and she's five years older than me. It's all thanks to her that Chloe and I got to visit Tagaytay again. It was supposed to be a lovers' getaway. She's with her boyfriend, but she kindly brought us along, too. I'm pretty lucky with my sisters, right?






Here's what Chloe and I wore that morning:



Coco's
Swimsuit top: Sassa (Robinson's Department Store)
Swimsuit bottom (not shown but it's a basic violet bikini bottom): Angelfish (Robinson's Department Store)
Shorts: ???


Pashmina: SM Department Store
Slides: GM Footwear Marikina
Sunglasses: Vetaf's Superstore
Dress: Urban Vintage (Thrifted)

  
My swimsuit set: Sassa (Robinson's Department Store)

We only stayed at SMDC until noon time. Before going home, we visited some shops like Colette's and a Victorian antique shop along the way. We had our lunch at Kanin Get It in Nuvali. This was my outfit that time:   



Jacket: see Day 1
Sandals, Sunglasses: see Day 1 or above
Maxi skirt: see the dress above
T-shirt: overrun stall (4th fl. of Robinson's Galeria Victoria)  
Bag: Anais Anais Cacharel 

  That's the end of our Tagaytay escapade. I can't wait to travel and dress up more. I'll definitely share them with you again.   

No comments:

Post a Comment