Thursday, June 15, 2017

F&D | Nestle Bear Brand Yogu


Besides Locally Blended Juice Drinks, my other addictions are yoghurt and probiotic drinks. I've tried tons of yoghurt drinks from different brands and I think I already found the best tasting ones for me.

I have tried different flavors of Dutch Mill, Zesto Yo! and Alaska Yoghurt Drink. They are not bad, but I think they all have almost the same taste. Yogu from Nestle Bear Brand has a different taste. It's far different and you can easily identify it from the group.


What sets it apart is that it's not just a combination of yoghurt and fruit juice. It also contains milk. With that said, it is much sweeter and milkier than the ones from other brands. Of course the sourness is still there, but the extra sweetness makes it more delightful. It suits my taste perfectly.


Nestle Bear Brand Yogu comes in three different yummy flavors and I have them all here: Mango, Strawberry and Green Apple.


To check the ingredients, click and enlarge the photo above. Each drink contains Zinc and Vit. C which support growth and strengthen immunity and resistance.


For precise amount and more details, you can find the nutrition facts at the back. Besides Zinc and Vitamin C, they also have Vit. A, B1, B2, B6 and B12.


Green Apple is my least favorite. What I like about it is that it really has the taste of a real green apple. It doesn't simply taste like an apple or any other kind of it. The taste is very precise and distinct. It's good, but I'm just not into green apples in general. I prefer the taste of red apples.


My second favorite is Strawberry. It makes me think not simply of strawberries but fresh and LUSCIOUS ones. It is so delectable. 


Mango is definitely my favorite among the three. First of all, I think yogu is the only yoghurt drink that offers this flavor. Yes, Zesto Yo! has one in Mango Strawberry flavor, but that one leans more on the strawberry side. This, on the otherhand, has the taste of ripe mangoes. It is sweet and heavenly. 

I got them all from 7-Eleven, but they are also available at other leading supermarkets. I bought them all at the same time, but I got one for 24 Php and the other two for 14 Php each. I don't exactly know why. They're all in 180 ml, but they are also available in a smaller size. I think it is 90 mL.

All in all, Yogu is the best tasting yoghurt drink for me. Give it a try, especially the one in Mango. I bet you'll love it, too. ;)

2 comments: