Tuesday, June 13, 2017

What I Wore: Showers of Blessing

Image result for baby emoji

The weather is a bit moody and gloomy these days, but our whole family is in a bright and sunny mood. We are rejoicing because a ball of sunshine has arrived just recently.

Last Saturday, June 10, my aunt gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Our little angel is so cute and animated. You can easily tell that he will definitely be a vivacious and energetic kid. Looking at him while talking about him and his possible shenanigans in the future makes everyone feel happy and excited.

I was planning to share with you a photo of him but decided against it in order to respect their privacy.  
Image result for baby emoji

Below are photos of what I wore when mama and I went to visit them at the hospital that very same day.







Please excuse the mess and the shots. We were really in a hurry that time. I didn't even notice the panungkit (hook). Hahaha

I got the gray mock turtleneck a year or two ago from Vetaf's Superstore for only a hundred pesos. I bought the black dress with a low-back detail from a thrift store. I think I got it for around the same price as the gray turtleneck. My shoes are Converse while the bag is from the brand Cacharel. Lastly, my silver heart accessories are from Bopbop Shop.

I honestly think that this outfit would look better with either a ball cap or a messy bun. However, as I've mentioned above, we were in a hurry that day so I didn't have time to look for a cap or even a hairband. 

I better be more prepared next time.

That's all for this OOTD. I'll talk to you again the day after tomorrow. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment