Thursday, April 13, 2017

Late Night Cienanigans | #4 The Mad Queen



Hello to all the fans of Game of Thrones out there! Obviously, I'm part of the club. I can't wait for the next season. I'm really looking forward to the arrival of Daenerys in the King's Landing. I'm also hoping for another Stark reunion. 

So, who do you think will sit on the Iron Throne? I highly doubt that Cersei's reign will last long. Actually, I think none of the ones fighting for the throne is going to have it for a long time. I feel most of them will end up dead after the battle with White Walkers.
Even if that's not the case, I still don't want Cersei, Daenerys or even Jon to rule the Seven Kingdoms. I love their characters. They are mostly complex and interesting. Despite that, I'm rooting for an unexpected person. Lyanna Mormont, maybe? Hahaha Who doesn't love that girl? Or maybe, Tyrion Lannister? Because why not?

Anyway, I think Jon is a bit weak for the throne, Cersei is too evil and wildfire loving, Daenerys is a bit dependent on her dragons and Littlefinger is too cunning and manipulative.

 Speaking of Littlefinger, I still somehow can't get over the fact the he started all these things. I mean, even though indirectly, he's the one behind Jon Arryn's death. After that death, King Robert Baratheon asked Eddard to be the Hand of the King and the rest is history.

Back to the topic about the ruler, if a woman gets the throne for real and for a long time, either Cersei or Daenerys, maybe even Sansa or Arya, Westeros will end up having another mad ruler, this time a mad queen. This is just a hunch or a theory. This is also where I got my idea for The Mad Queen.

I hope that the season 7 of GOT will surprise us. I also wish for the show to continue even after the 8th season. I've read that they're thinking about a prequel/spinoff. That's not bad. I'll definitely support it, too. I'm a big fan of Game of Thrones. Long may it reign!

No comments:

Post a Comment