Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Collective Haul


A collective haul of random things from skincare products to craft materials.

For more than a year now, I've been trying to switch to more organic products. However this transition stage has been pretty hard. I've encountered a number of issues. First of all, organic products are not widely available here, yet. The ones available are often expensive. I did give some of them a try but most of them ended up not working well with my skin.  

Lo and behold, I think God heard my prayers and saw my efforts, so He decided to make the organic brand Human Heart Nature more accessible here in our place. There are now a few stores around selling this brand. 

I bought a couple of things from the brand. So far they are all doing an amazing job.


This Rosedew Mist is a favorite of mine. I like using it anytime I feel the need to refresh my skin and also to set my makeup. This originally costs 250 Php. However, I got it during a sale, so I only paid 185 Php. I'm looking forward to try their mist in Aloe Vera. I heard it's not only moisturizing but also cooling.


I also got their deodorant in Happy Pink. This also comes in a blue variant. I think it's in Powder Blue. The one that I have smells like candy to me. I actually find it a bit funny... a candy smelling underarm. xD Anyway, so far so good. I haven't had any issues regarding odor and extreme perspiration. My underarms also seem smoother with less to no chicken skin. 


This Sunflower Beauty Oil is their bestseller. I personally use it as a night serum, a lip moisturizer and a body moisturizer to certain parts such as hands, feet, elbows, and knees. I haven't tried using it as an all over body moisturizer, yet. Maybe, someday. It's not greasy and sticky. It's lightweight compared to other oils and butters that I've tried namely coconut oil, almond oil, shea butter and cocoa butter.

It works extremely well as a lip moisturizer. It easily gets rid of the dry patches on my lips and it also seems to make my lips a bit plumper and pinker. 

I don't have any issues with it, too, as a night serum. It moisturizes extremely well without clogging my pores. It doesn't cause my skin to breakout or any adverse reaction.

As a body moisturizer on dry areas, it also does a fantastic job. It gets absorbed easily. It moisturizes the areas effectively. It makes them feel softer and smoother.

Let's now move on to different brands and products.


This Gel Hut Mun White is a product from either Thailand or Vietnam. I can't find a definite answer online. I also can't understand the writings on both the packaging and the paper that comes with it. However, I read tons of reviews before buying this one and they said that it effectively gets rid of whiteheads and blackheads. I do get those a lot especially on my nose. I haven' tried it, yet. By the way, I got it for 150 Php.


I already reviewed these shampoos from Milcu in Ocean Breeze and another variant in Mountain Breeze, here. I mentioned there that they cost either 89 or 189 Php each. Actually, a bottle only costs 86 Php. I'm really sorry. My bad! 

Anyway, I'm excited to try their new variant in Tropical Breeze. I'm going to review it in the future for sure. 


I saw these Scentportables from Bath and Body Works and decided to try them. I got them for 175 Php each. They also have holders for these and a piece costs 210 Php. So far, I've only used the one in Winter Candy Apple. It's fine but I'm not sure if I'm going to buy one again in the future.


These bottles are so cute. I think they are only an inch. A pack costs 40 Php. I'm planning to put sands in them. Sands from the beautiful beaches that I will visit in the future. I will put tags on them with date and the name of the beach. After that, I will keep them all in a cute small box or chest.


Who doesn't love unicorns? I love anything magical. I got this patch for 30 Php.


These are stickers that are patches wannabe. Instead of using heat you'll only have to stick them. I already tried sticking one of them on a bag. I thought it's going to be extremely sticky but it's not. It's only sticky enough to last for a few days or with extremely gentle care. If you accidentally hit the sticker hard, it will definitely move or even fall off. 


Aren't these cute? When I was a child I used to be a sticker hoarder. I collected tons of them. I even used to have sticker albums. 

I'm currently getting back into organizing, journaling and making scrap books. I'm planning to use these stickers on those stuff.

 That's all for this haul. Hopefully, this is going to be the only haul this April. xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment