Tuesday, May 23, 2017

What I Wore: Blast From The Past IX | Liar Liar Pants on Fire


Don't think too much about the title. I'm just a bit ecstatic since there's a new episode of Pretty Little Liars today. The show is really about to come to an end. Five more episodes and that's it. Talk about bittersweet. I'm excited and looking forward to the big revelation of who A really is and his/her story.

Anyway, I better stop since that's not the actual subject of this post. However, rambling about it actually makes me want to make a post specifically about PLL. Maybe, I will after the finale. We'll see.

For now, let's focus on the outfit.

I'm not big into pants. I don't hate them but I'd rather wear shorts, skirts and of course maxis instead. On the rare days that I actually wear pants, I usually go for high waisted ones. When I was younger, I used to go for low-rise jeans. Since I go for those types, I find normal jeans a bit weird. They make feel as if something's not quite right. 
Image result for tension emoji

In any case, this is how I look with jeans on and how I style them.




I wore this outfit last February when I went out to run an errand. 

The peachy pink off-the-shoulder blouse was a hand me down from my mama. The bag used to be my mama's, too. It's from the brand Anais Anais Cacharel. I don't know the brand of the sandals, but I got them from Vetaf's Superstore. I got the high waisted jeans from a stall at the top floor of Victoria Galeria. It's from a brand called Balaynor. My sister, Chloe and I have a few pants from that brand. Balaynor is a good quality yet affordable brand. I definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment