Sunday, May 21, 2017

What I Wore: Blast From The Past VIII | Mall Hopping


When I say mall-hopping, I mean visiting three shopping malls and other mini stores near those malls all in a single day.

Last December 29, in celebration of Coco's 14th birthday, we played outside. We went to Balanga City and visited different malls such as Vetaf's, Robinson's and Vista Mall.   



We roamed around all day until dinner time. We got to witness the holiday light decors at night and they were so pretty and mesmerizing.

Aside from walking and browsing, we did nothing but eat. You know how much we like eating. I don't even remember buying anything that day other than food for take out.

 Image result for cute pig emoticon
We were so full that day, both literally and figuratively. We didn't do much but we had quite a blast.



 For my outfit that day, I was wearing a pink playsuit. It was a gift from one of my aunts. I paired it with a pink bag, along the same shade of my clothing, and a pair of Converse shoes, similar to Chloe's but in a different color. 



No comments:

Post a Comment