Wednesday, May 17, 2017

What I Wore: Blast From The Past VII | Food Escapade


That's right! Here's another food escapade with my family. Have you already noticed from my W.I.W posts how much we love eating and trying out different places? 

  Pig Face on Google Android 7.1

I think it was last November or maybe around the first week of December when we visited the newly opened Vista Mall in Balanga City, Bataan. Back then, most of the shops were not yet opened. We spent most of our time there in Giligan's, eating and taking photos around.

 



The service then was just okay. They were a bit slow. I guess it's because the people were still new. To add to that, there were also tons of customers around.









Among all the dishes that we had, I enjoyed their grilled squid the most. Their mango shake was sweet and yummy, too. 
  

That's nanay beside me. This is your first time to see my maternal grandma, right? She's beautiful, isn't she? Then, that's mama next to her. 

Let's now check out what I wore!


Maxi Dress: Thrifted
Shoes: Converse
Choker: Vetaf's Superstore
Necklace: Bopbop Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment