Thursday, July 13, 2017

What I Say: Human Nature Rosedew Mist


If you're looking for a great mist that doesn't only refresh and hydrate your skin, but also does set and beautify your makeup, then look no further 'cause Human Nature has the perfect product for you. 



Human Nature offers this Rosedew Mist that contains pure rose water and no harmful chemicals. Just check out the list of ingredients above. It is all natural and cruelty-free.


It doesn't contain any parabens, phthalates, alcohol, SLS/SLES, formaldehyde or any other toxic and synthetic chemicals. Aside from that, it also doesn't use aerosol sprays.

I feel very proud to say that it's made in the Philippines. 


 Shake it well before use and spray it an arm's length away from the face. Make sure that you close your eyes when you do so or else it can be a bit irritating. I experienced it once, and my eyes turned so watery. Chloe did experience it, too, when she suddenly opened her eyes. She said it was a bit painful and her eyes even turned a bit red. They do state that you have to be cautious about that. 

 Anyway, I personally use mine and spray it in a t and x motion. 


I don't think their spray nozzle is the best, since it doesn't disperse the product the way I want it to. It does spray finely but not so evenly. Still, it is fairly easy to work with. You just have to adjust and get used to it, I guess. 

This mist has a very strong rosewater scent. I personally like it. It smells so raw and pure to me. However, it is easy to understand that others might find it a bit overwhelming. In case you find the scent too intense, worry not, because it only lingers for a while. It definitely doesn't stay the whole day, just a few minutes to maybe half an hour.  

Besides, the strengths of this product definitely outweigh those two possible weaknesses or cons.

First of all, this mist is widely available for a very affordable price. It is available at Human Nature's stalls and website for 275 Php. I think they do ship worldwide since they have different sites for different countries. I personally got mine months ago for 250 Php at a stall called Samontes that is located at the top floor of Robinson's Victoria Galeria in Balanga City. It is obviously a whole lot cheaper than most facial mists. 

Not just that, it is also very effective. It hydrates and refreshes the skin. It takes any dryness away and makes my face feel so soft, smooth and healthy. I believe it also helps keep my skin clear from any blemishes. It's such a nourishing product.

Aside from that, it is also calming and soothing. I use it every time my face feels itchy, red and irritated. It solves those issues efficiently. It's pretty relaxing.

Last but not the least, it sets my make-up and makes it last all day long. It beautifies the look by making the products blend really well. 

So far, among all the mists and rosewaters that I've tried, this is the best. I truly love this product and the brand. I'm looking forward to try their Hydrating Face Mist with Aloe Vera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment